Reasons Why I should win One Direction VIP tickets!

Hi my name is Genesis Hurtado I'm from Los Angeles, California, I'm 15 years old and here are the reasons why I should win One Direction VIP tickets is because I'm THE biggest Direcioner EVER because "I wanna stay up all night and tweet 1D until I see the sun!" I literally died when the tickets sold out, so having this tickets would be the best day ever! Me and my friends have all the posters, I know all the words to their songs, and we are crazy in love!"

One Direction become so big that the doctors are calling it an infection,

to win One Direction VIP tickets would be a dream come true. If I meat Liam, Zayne, Niall, Louis, and Harry...

it would be extrordinHARRY!!!!!"

I am the biggest fan of One Direction because they aren't like most boybands that are out in the music industry. Their music is different, they have this awesome sound to their music where all their songs sort of have the same guitar riff thing going on but used in differnet ways."

I honestly love them with alllllllll of my heart! I've seriously spent almost 3 days watching all their interviews/videos. I even have dreams about them(that probably sounds creepy). Hahaha

! I WANNA BE ABLE TO SING LIKE THEM.. I WANNA WIN THIS TICKETS FOR MY BEST FRIENDS BIRTHDAY!! (witch is on december 2nd) ME AND HER ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THEM AND HOW AWSOME THEY Are. I'm not gonna lie I haven't known them since the X-factor I known then since last year. "Im so PROUD TO BE A DIRECTIONER! These boys will be there for you through thick and thin and its truely AMAZAYN, INCREDINIALL, EXTRODIHARRY, FABULOUIS, and will be PHENOMELIAMS." I LOVE THEIR GIRLFRIENDS THEY ARE SO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE ALL OF THE ONE DIRECTION BOYS THE SAME I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE!

I REALLY WISH I CAN WIN ONE DIRECTION VIP TICKETS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU!!! <3