Dodgebrawl

Last night on Total Drama Island, the Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awake-a-thon when Duncan took a snooze on the can and the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row. Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her, then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat back to watch the fireworks. Nicely played, Heather. Nicely played. Even though Eva could've pretty much kicked anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off. She became the second camper to rock the Boat of Losers. Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will Gwen be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock of Shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet on Total. Drama. Island!

The campers were in the main lodge eating their grits, well most of them were. Duncan and Corrine were laying their heads on the table, try desperately to grasp some more sleep. Gwen and Harold had yet to join the group, but Corrine was thankful for it. She truly believed she would kill Harold if she saw him. He may have been cool to make music on his synthesizer with, but his snoring was out of control. Chris came up to the Bass' table and watched Duncan in amusement.

"Duncan, you look like crap dude," Chris laughed out. Duncan turned his head and gave him a hard glare while Corrine groaned and closed her eyes tighter.

"Stuff it."

"Harold snored all night," Courtney explained. Chris let out a laugh.

"Wow. Four nights of no sleep? How much are you hurting dude?" He teased.

"Wanna find out?" Duncan and threatened.

"Yeah" Corrine piped up, looking at Chris with blurry eyes. "You may have nice skin, but I'll mess you up." She meant to be threatening, but with messy hair, a pout, and unfocused eyes, the group just let out 'awes'.

"No, no, it's cool. It's cool." He raised his arms in mock surrender as Harold walked through the door. However, something was different about him, he had a dark black mustache made of marker on his top lip. He strutted over to the Bass' table and sat across from Duncan. Everyone began to stare and laugh at him until he finally noticed them.

"Okay, what?" He asked everyone; Geoff slid over to him and explained.

"Someone messed with your face dude," Geoff said as Harold looked into a spoon at his reflection.

"Hey, sweet 'stache." He complimented himself. Suddenly Chris announced Gwen's entrance and the Gophers gave her a round of applause, as well as Corrine but the Bass glared at her.

"Yay!" Lindsay cheered. "Why are we clapping?" She leaned over to ask Justin. She sat down and groaned.

"I'm so tired, I can't feel my face." She put her head on the table with a loud thud.

"We are so stinking right now. Okay, yes, Eva was psycho, but at least she was an athletic psycho!" Courtney confessed.

"Hey," Corrine turned to Harold as she fixed Duncan's mohawk- with his permission of course.

"Thanks for letting me use your synthesizer, I had a lot of fun making music with you." She said. Everyone turned to them, even Duncan, who was half asleep.

"What?" She asked innocently. "I wrote a song and Harold let me use his synthesizer to compose it," she explained. Everyone nodded but was still a little confused. They didn't expect that friendship, especially after it was Corrine's idea to see if Harold would pee his pants. Suddenly Heather turned to the Bass' table.

"Hey Fishheads," She yelled. "Way to kick off your strongest player! Why don't you just give up now?"  Courtney scooped up some grits and tried to shoot them at her, but missed, hitting Gwen instead. Corrine went over and helped her wipe it off, ignoring Courtney telling her not to.