New boy.

I walked into my next class smiling. Today seemed like it would be a good day. I took my seat in the back and scrolled through my phone waiting for the bell. I retweeted some stuff and liked some pictures on Instagram. The bell rang and the teacher began shushing the class. Once everyone was quiet the door opened in a harsh manner. 

Everyones jaw dropped as the most gorgeous boy walked in. He had pitch black hair and piercing blue eyes. I rolled my eyes and began taking notes. I saw him talking to the teacher as she pointed in my direction and he looked over. He gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes again. I sighed and looked though my backpack for my homework. I had just found it when I saw legend blues standing there, I looked up and he smirked. "I'm Landon." He said taking the seat behind me. "And im busy." I said and looked up at the teacher, waiting for the homework to be handed in.

The class went by smoothly and the bell to lunch rang. I stood up and began walking out of class when Mrs.Peirce stopped me. "Mia. Can you please come here." she said sweetly and I turned around on my heels and smiled at her. But my smile disappeared when I saw Landon standing there smirking. I paniced and ran out the door. 

I had no idea why I ran but I did. I quickly found Jasmine sitting alone. I sat down and she looked at me awkwardly. "Spill. Whats wrong?" I sighed and explained what had happened. She stared at me before laughing. She clunched her stomach. I was on the verge of tears. "I dont know why I did that! Landon thinks im a freak now." I said as her laughing died down. "You'll be fine." She said as Landon walked in.

"Oh my. Whos the new kid." Jasmine said as Ariana squeeled. "Landon.." I said and Jasmine began laughing harder. "You fucked up. Hes walking over here." She said and began fixing her hair. Ariana put on a flirty smile as I felt a hand on my back. "Mia, you ran out on me, not nice." He said and I felt my heart melt. 

No Mia, You cant begin liking him. I said to myself and turned around. "What do you want." I said. He smirked. "I want you." I looked at him dumbfouled. "To show me around." He said before laughing. I blushed harder than I ever had. "Piss off." I said as the bell rang.

I began walking away before I felt my hand being tugged. I quickly spun around and slammed into Landons chest. "I'll see you after school." He said before walking away. "What just happened.." I whispered to my friends. They just stared at me, in just as much shock as me.