New Day

Disclaimer: I Do not own Dragon ball, Dragon ball Z, Dragon ball GT, or Dragon ball Super, they are all owned by Akira Toriyama, Funimation, Toei Animation and Fuji TV, please show some love as this probably wouldn't exist without the official release being supported as much as it is.

"Kikoho!" Attack names

"Hey it's me Goku!" normal speech

"Doodoo doodoodoo imma chargin my attack" Thoughts

Gohan had just finished training with Piccolo, this had become a routine for Gohan as he always finished the work his mother gave him early. Instead of doing nothing after he finished his work, he begged his mom to let him train as he had nothing better to do. It'd been a year since the events of the Cell Games had happened, Gohan felt like his father's death was his fault, and instead of just moping like he probably would've done, he used his father's sacrifice as motivation to get stronger and prevent what happened to him to happen again. So for the past year he trained till he couldn't move anymore, till he felt like dying from the pain alone.

As Gohan was returning Back home from his spar with Piccolo, he stared at the sky 'if only you were here dad, then Goten wouldn't wonder where you are as he grows up' he thought. Once he spotted his house he landed and opened the door to see his mom waiting for him in the couch with baby Goten in her arms, once Goten was born, ChiChi had spent less time worrying over whether Gohan had finished his studies or not. And while he could just not do the work, or just do some of it, he decided to instead move at the speed of light and finish all of his work instead of taking his time like he usually does. Giving Gohan more time to train by himself or with Mr. Piccolo, to better hone his KI control and Mental Fortitude.

"Mom I'm back!!!" he shouted from the doorway as he took off his shoes before entering the house. Judging from the smell that permeated throughout the entire house, his mom was making lunch; good thing too, he was starving after the intense sparring session he had with Piccolo.

"Gohan, can you come here for a moment sweetie!" shouted back ChiChi.

Deciding that the safest option for him was to listen to his mom, he didn't want another Frying Pan of DOOM experience ever again, he shuddered at the memory. Once he reached the kitchen he saw his mother almost done with the giant meals she had prepared, the meals alone could probably feed an entire town, but the meal wasn't for an entire town but for Gohan alone. With of course a small portion of it for ChiChi as well. As for the little bundle of joy that was propped up in a baby chair, there were multiple jars of baby food; all flavored carrot seeing as it was the baby's favorite type of baby food.

"What is it mom?" he asked once he got there, making ChiChi turn around.

she grabbed a towel to clean her hands from the greese of the food she was finishing. "Well Gohan I have some exciting news" she started off, she turns to one of the counters that didn't have any food and grabbed a manila folder with the words Orange Star Middle School "I have decided to enroll you into a school for you to attend" she said excitedly as she handed him the manila folder with his information on it.

"I want you to dress nicely for tomorrow, we're going to the school for you to take the entrance exams" she stated, Gohan looked at the Manila folder containing all of his information, then looked at the symbol of the school.

you see Orange Star Middle school was located near Satan city considering the middle school was a small portion of a huge plot of land, there was also an Elementary and High school within that plot of land, the elementary building being the closest to Satan City seeing as parents had to pick up and drop off their children. Not considering the three boundaries that split each grade level apart, the entire school could be technically counted as a city on it's own.