Valentine's special

A/N:Hey everyone, sorry for the radio silence, dealing with uni issues and stuff, just wanted to get this little Valentine's special that ties into The Golden Warrior's Requiem. These little short chapters are going to be between 1k to maybe 2k, they don't tie into the main story plot, but some of the special's are going to be mentioned later throughout the story, so keep an eye out for that, anyways make sure to enjoy and to get some popcorn.

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Dragon Ball GT, or Dragon Ball Super, they are owned by Akira Toriyama, Funimation, Toei Animation, and Shueisha, Please support the official release.

Gohan was nervous, he was pacing back and forth in his room, looking down at the wristwatch that Bulma made for him, the same wristwatch that had his vigilante costume. The reason for Gohan's nervousness was that he had a date with Videl later today, and he had nothing to wear for the occasion, all he had were his training Gi's and his school uniform, he sighed as he tried to regain his composure 'think Gohan, you should still have some money Bulma lent you, maybe you still have time before Videl gets here'' he thought, looking down once more to his watch. The time read 12:07 PM, his date with Videl wasn't till 6, he was almost tempted to go to Sharpner and ask the boy if he could borrow a spare tux, but he held himself back from going over to his friends room seeing as the boy had a date with Erasa (after months of dancing around each other, not that he or Videl were any better when they first discovered their feelings for each other), Gohan finally decided to head over to the shopping district and see if he could buy a tux to wear for tonight.

Luckily the money that Bulma gave him should be enough to buy the tux and go somewhere fancy, after telling Sharpner that he was gonna go shopping for a bit and will return soon, Gohan headed out to the shopping district of their giant school, if he was being honest with himself, he was actually glad Hercule decided to model their school layout how universities have theirs, it'll help High school graduates get accustomed to how Universities are layed out, and considering most of the material that's being covered is taught by University Professors, student's will be in a much more familiar area, increasing the chances of people graduating from Orange Star High school to graduate from their choice University.

"Hey Gohan, what you up to?" a mysterious voice snapped him out of his inner thoughts, turning around he saw Angela, Videl, and Erasa together. 'Crap crap crap crap crap, what do I say?' Gohan began to internally panic, trying to come up with a response that wouldn't give away the fact that he didn't own a tux, or that he was also shopping for something nice for Videl.

"O-oh hey there Angela, y'know, just shopping for groceries since me and Sharpner are almost out of food" he nervously chuckled as his nervous tick kicked in and he scratched the back of his head. Turning to look at Erasa for help, the blonde understood what Gohan was planning and gave him a smile that reassured him that she had everything covered.

"Hey Gohan we were gonna go shopping for our secret dates, want to go with us to judge how we'd look in our dresses~" she said, giving him the out he was looking for, upon hearing this, Videl blushed and turned to Erasa.

"R-Rasa, why don't we continue and not bother Gohan, he did say he was buying groceries for him and Sharpner, why don't we leave him alone and continue this shopping spree" Videl said trying to get out of the situation, Angela just stared confused at the situation not understanding that Erasa was messing with Videl.

"Yeah Gohan, why don't you come with us, it'll be better than doing boring grocery shopping" she said, turning to Gohan and smiling at him. Gohan just scratched the back of his head wondering if he should take their offer, he shook his head and turned to face the group of girls waiting for his answer, Videl was blushing up a storm considering she had a date with said boy standing in front of her, she didn't want to see the possible dress she'd be wearing on their date.

"Sorry girls, but the groceries are important, and I can't leave them for tomorrow seeing as the stores are gonna be closed, not to mention they have some things on sale today that I wanted to get" he told them before waving goodbye at them "thank you for the offer though, maybe next time I'll tag along" he told them turning in the direction of the food market.

A couple of hours later

After shopping for food and a tux that fit him, he went back home and put away the groceries so that they were stocked up for the week. After putting everything away, Gohan went to the restroom to take a quick shower to get ready for later today. He still has 2 hour to get ready for his date with Videl later today, so after his shower, he fixed himself up a light snack and watched a bit of television, there was nothing very interesting on, though he did watch two episodes of the Spectacular Spider Man, arguably his favorite adaptation of Spider Man. After taking a look at the time, he got up in a panic as he had half an hour to get ready for his date, while you may be wondering why he was fretting over having half an hour to get ready, he wanted to make sure he looked as presentable as possible, and he was very nervous as well.

After getting ready in under 10 minutes, he triple checked himself to see if everything was presentable, his shirt or pants didn't have any wrinkles, he made sure his tie was properly tied, after seeing everything was in place, he went over to Sharpners room and knocked on his door. Once the door opened up, Sharpner whistled "Looking sharp Gohan '' he complimented his only male friend.

"Thank you Sharpner, you're looking quite handsome yourself" Gohan complimented back upon seeing his friend dressed nicely as well, "so you ready for your date with Erasa~" he said teasingly, eliciting a response from his friend, knowing that his friend and Erasa are still a new couple and getting used to being a couple in public, didn't help that both he and Videl would tease them.

"Yeah, yeah, just finishing up on my end, what about you lover boy, you have the reservation ready for you and Videl's date?" he asked Gohan a bit miffed at how Gohan was teasing him. Gohan nodded at Sharpner "Yeah, just gotta go pick up Videl and head to the restaurant, the reservation is at 7, I agreed to meet Videl at 6:30 so we could walk around a bit and enjoy ourselves before dinner" he told his friend.

Sharpner looked down at his watch "Well what are you waiting for, go out there and enjoy yourself ya crazy kid" he teased his friend, small revenge for earlier.

Half an hour later

Gohan held the door for Videl as she walked into the restaurant that Gohan had made a reservation for, to say she was stunned was an understatement, Gohan had managed to get a reservation at the famous restaurant that helped fund the founding of this city/school. Upon being seated and getting refreshments, they made small talk while deciding what to eat, luckily enough, Bulma had given Gohan enough money to feed a Saiyan and a bit extra for Videl as well.

Upon getting their order taken and eating breadsticks while they waited for their food to arrive, Gohan and Videl began talking for a bit, catching up a bit and seeing how they're doing in their classes. Once their food arrived, Gohan and Videl began to eat and laugh as they began to retell funny stories from their past, Videl would tell some funny stories from her past, some stories about herself, and others involving Erasa and Sharpner, and Gohan retold some stories of his past that had some funny parts, and his first meeting with Lime.

After some time had passed, Gohan payed the tab and walked with Videl to her dorm room to drop her off, once they had reached her room, Videl got her keys to open the door, once open she turned to Gohan "Hey Gohan, thank you for today, it was really fun, hope we can do this again sometime again" she said as she pecked his lips and rushed inside closing the door.

Gohan stayed watching Videl's door for a while processing what had happened with a blush on his face, once the kiss had registered he had a dopey look on his face, while he and Videl had started dating not too long ago, this had been their first kiss, using his high speed, he exited the girls dorm building and jumped up high with joy "All Right!!!" he yelled out. Back with Videl she was still at the door with a heavy blush on her face, upon hearing Gohan's yell of happiness, her blush deepend.

The end

A/N: hey guys, sorry for the radio silence once again, as I had said on the first authors note, I've been dealing with irl issued that leave me with little time to write, i will try and be more consistent with updating, so expect more stories throughout this year, and I hope you've enjoyed this Valentines special, wanted to get this out a couple of days after valentines when the idea came to me, but anyways, hope you enjoy, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter