ⓕⓛⓨⓘⓝⓖ    ✈⃝   ️⃝

M a r c h
🦋

"AND LAST POINT IS STRUCK BY (y/n) AND THATS FINAL SPARTANS WIN THE GAME"

As soon as I hear the over com I feel to the ground and tears burst from my eyes, we won, we won fucking NATIONALS! We all worked so hard this season and it all payed off I looked at the stands to see my family jumping with joy and my mom recording the whole thing with her phone. I smirk and put my head down on the hot sweaty floor, on both my knees, hunched over.

After tear had been shed, memories had ended, awards were handed out and so were hugs and crying in each other's arms.

"Nice job kiddo" Your older brother said ruffling my super sweaty hair.

"YOU DID AWESOME (y/n) I WANNA PLAY VOLLEYBALL JUST LIKE YOU!" Your younger sister squealed. She was as tall as you and she was just going into 7th grade, while you were going into a junior in high school. You may be 5'3 but your one hell of a volley ball player.

"Well I'm sure you'll be better sis I mean, your still growing and I'll teach you all my moves" I smiled at her my dimples showing.

"Come on kids (y/n) needs to pack to leave for japan tonight!" Your mother called. Shit I totally forgot! My plane leaves at 4AM and it's like 7:00! Your siblings hopped in the car and speeded to your cafe/house.

You scrambled a bunch of spandex and nice shirts you use for practice and exercise and shit, you packed everything you needed extra everything. You were going to be spending time with your family for 6 months in japan, you have to be prepared and thank god they speak english and japanese or else you would be doomed, I mean you took like japanese lessons and language for like a year and all that anime you watch, you think you'll be okay.

"Come on sweetie get down here we have to leave soon!" Your mom shouts to you upstairs.

"Coming soon mom!" You yell back down. You quickly put on your captain of "The Spartans" hoodie on and your shitty pair of spandex you wear to bed, you put your (h/l) in a lose ponytail, you grad your meds off the bathroom sink and run downstairs. You get in the car with your older brother and zoom to the airport.

~time skip~

You were finally on your plane, phew just in time the gate was about to close but you got there just in time. You parents booked you a small flight so there was only like 5 more people on and you had basically the whole 4 rows in front and to the other side of you all to yourself. You adjusted your seat, put your airpods in, texted your brother that you got on the plane safe and passed out.

¥~JAPAN TIME BABY~¥

You suddenly wake up to the sound of your plane landing smoothly, you quickly get up as soon as you hear the inter com of the pilot say to "Get your things and get off my plane." I grab my shit and walk down the plane hall little thing, I stepped out to see shops, cute signs, cat cafe, INSIDE A FRICKEN AIRPORT WTF I LOVE JAPAN.

"Hey kiddo!" You hear a voice say coming towards you. Its your uncle! Keishin ukai coach of Karsuno volleyball team! You run up to him and hug him, you haven't seen him in forever!

"You excited for volleyball!" He says gripping my shoulders with a smile on his face. I was the only one in our last generation of our family to still like volleyball, you can tell i'm the favorite niece!

"Hell yeah I am!" I say with major excitement. His smile just grows wider as he leads me down out of the airport to his car. We catch up in the car on the way to his little shop/house. Gosh I do miss living in Japan, the language was easy to relearn what I already had, my accent is decent could use work though.

"We are here!" Your uncle says jumping out of the car. "Your room is upstairs to the right it has everything, a bathroom, a closet, and a bedroom." I headed my way through the cafe and up the stairs to my room for the next 6 months. I got settled in and took a shower, the I put on a quick white cropped tight tank top and some black spandex with nike socks. Time to text the fam...

[Hey guys! I'm all settled in and just took a shower, I suppose I start practice in a week but maybe i'll follow uncle to one of the practices to watch the boys heh. Hope you all are doing okay with out my humor 😉 -you

[Im glad your moved in hun we already miss you - mom

[MASONS IN YOUR ROOM! - younger brother

[SHUT IT YOU TATTLE TAIL! - older brother

[Im glad you in safe sissy, and i will go slap mason right now to get him out of your room- little sister

[NOOOO EYLE STOPPP -older brother

I giggle and hear the cafe door open so I run down the steps to see two boys in the cafe. One has light orange hair and is as tall as me, the other one has black hair and SUPER tall.

"Boys what did I tell you about coming here after 7?" Ukai said.

"Not to come... But we are hungryyyyyy!" The light orange haired boy said.

"Who are you and why are you in coaches cafe not clothed" the dark haired boy said in a intense tone. Coach? I realized that their black jackets said Karasuno on them and they would be my teammates! The orange haired boy looked at me too. (they are all speaking japenesse btw) Your uncle suddenly notices me in the doorway wearing very showy clothes.

"(y/n)! What are you doing down here?!" Your uncle said in english.

"I heard a ruckus and thought to see if you needed any help with the c-costumers" I stammered in english. He sighed and introduced me to the boys in Japanese.

"Hinita, Kageyama, this is my niece (y/n) she will be staying with me for a couple months" Hinita looked at coach in shock while Kageyama just looked me up and down.

"You have a niece?!" Hinita exclaimed.

"American eh?" Kageyama scoffed.

"Actually I can speak japanese like you guys can I grew up here" I said in perfect japanese and smirked knowing I proved that cocky bitch wrong. He looked stunned so did the orange.

"(y/n) don't get cocky you may have to speak japenesse entirely while we are here." Your uncle said.

"Eh whatever, nice meeting you guys hope I will see you again!" I said bubbly and ran upstairs. I was already super tired from the flight and didn't raeally wanna socialize so I slumped on to my bed and went to sleep can't wait for tomorrow I guess...