Chapter01: Destiny Brought Us Together

Y/N= Your name

A/N: okay let's get this party started ..I know you want it !! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

------------------------------------------

You were walking into the school entrance when suddenly you bumped into someone familiar but you didn't know his name, he had blonde hair with red highlights and has a black eye.

"I-I'm so sorry.." you said as you bowed grabbed your books that fell and ran inside the school building.

"Interesting.." he said smirking lazily while tilting his head.He then skipped classes and went on a tree branch to rest.

You checked every floor getting confused what class you're in and you try to find the head office.

Someone tapped your shoulder from behind

"hey are you lost?" You trembled in fear and started shaking while facing behind, behind you, you saw a white haired guy with red eyes

"Y-yes..I-I am.." you looked down while speaking.

"Great..Follow me." he said as he held your hand started leading you to the first floor head office.

He knocked at the door..But nobody answered, he knocked again and heard someone telling you to come in.

"Ah! You must be the new student, Y/N right?" You nodded and rubbed your right arm while blushing embarrassingly.

"No need to be shy! Here's your schedule, you're late for class but I'll let it go since it's your first day..While Shu here had a hard time finding you through the building" he said, disappointed

"T-thank you.." you looked down, then the bell rang.

"Run along now kiddos you don't wanna be late for class now ho ho ho!" He chuckled.

You looked at your schedule, Shu, the white haired guy with red eyes peeked.

"I know where that class is, we're classmates now c'mon." He took your hand again and brang you to your classroom, you blushed while looking straight forward.

Finally, both of you made it to the classroom.Shu knocked at the classroom door and the teacher opened the door.

"You must be Y/N! Welcome, welcome." She said happily, you look at her and based from her first impression you smiled.

"Okay class we have a new student! Meet Y/N!!" The teacher said in front meanwhile with Shu, he goes to the seat that says "Shu Kurenai".You looked around to see a seat that says your name, it was beside the blonde haired Boy, the same boy you bumped into earlier.You stared at him and he stared back, you didn't help but notice your teacher asking you to introduce yourself to the class.

"Y/N? Y/N! Are you even paying attention?" You heard her ad snapped out of the spell.You looked at the teacher

"S-sorry Ms.." you looked down then blushed embarassingly, later you faced the class and look at them

"I-I'm Y/N ..I'm a kpop trainee from Korea and haven't debuted yet..It's nice to meet you all.." you blushed.

"WOHOAH!!! COOL!!! SO YOU'RE GONNA BE A KPOP IDOL SOON!!" said a blue haired guy.

The class started gossiping about how amazing you were, you're probably about to debut soon because of your looks, you got mad..Just because you're pretty doesn't mean you're gonna debut.

"Okay Y/N how about you take a seat and we'll discuss today's topic." You sat on your seat which is beside the blonde guy.

"Hey." He said looking at you.

"H-hey .." you looked down and blushed embarassingly.

"No need to be shy."

"U-um..O-okay.."

"Do you like beyblades?" Be asked curiously, this time not lazily.

"Y-yea but..I don't own a bet yet..." You rubbed your arm

"You free after school? We can go get you one."

"M-maybe..I guess ..I don't know.."

"Cool I'll meet up with you at the front of the school." He smirked.

The bell rang, it was break.You left the classroom not knowing where to go.

"Hey a-" Shu's sentence got cut off by valt.

"HEY NEW GIRLL!!! WANNA COME WITH US AT THE ROOFTOP?!" Valt asked running towards you and grabbing your hand.

"S-sure..Lead the way." You followed him to the rooftop, when you got their you saw so many bladers you've seen in TV before

"OH HEY ITS A NEWBIE! YOU A NEW STUDENT?" Rantoro asked as he picked up his bey from the ground walking towards you.

"Cha have a bey? Wanna have a battle?" Valt looked at Rantoro and joined him

"YAH YAH!" Valt said.

"Sorry but no..." You chuckled nervously.

"AWWW..." Both him and Rantoro sighed, you looked at them and smiled.

"I'm about to though, when I do have my bey I will battle the both of you!" You said and roared.You giggled after, you realized what you did and shut your mouth

"Oooooooooh" Valt and Rantoro looked at you.

"Geez! Guys she's just a newbie calm down would ya?" a boy with blonde hair said, which is Wakiya Murasaki.

"No no it's fine!" You giggled again.

The bell rang and all of you had to go to class, after school you waited in front of the school gate waiting for the guy with blonde hair and red highlights to show up.

You sat down on the floor, it had been 10 mins and he isn't there yet, you started to fall asleep.Minutes later someone wakes you up.

"Hey, Y/N"
"Heeeey wake up"
"Hey!" You heard him trying to wake you up from your sleep and you immediately woke up.

"W.. what..?"

"We're going to go get you a bey Rememberrr?"

"Oh yeah..Sorry...Took you long that I fell asleep."

"Sorry had to battle someone, now let's go." He said as he smirked lazily and put his hands on his pockets.

He brought you to a weird .. Beyblade workshop, both of you entered the store and the blonde guy with red highlights talked to the craftsman.

You wondered around the workshop with so many beyblades and pictures of bladers that made their blades there, you saw the blonde guy with red highlights and read the name

"Free De La Hoya..WAIT WHAT?!" you squeaked and slowly stare at Free.

"? Ah right.The craftsman said that you should design first the bey.." he looked at you and smiled.

"Oh..Okay.."

"Here's a paper and pencil so you can sketch out your bey." He gave you two pieces of paper and a pencil.You took it an began sketching.

~~To be continued~