Belthia and Shawn

Chapter 4

"Belthia do get ready for this important dinner." Shawn hissed at his wife, while rearranging his tie for the fiftieth time in the last five minutes.

A handsome man Shawn would be if his personality didn't have "shit" written all fucking over it. Of course everyone else saw "Prince Charming" but the only charming he owned was the toilet paper he wiped on his ass on. Too bad he didn't wipe it on his true personality, then maybe he would be a decent human being that deserved a wife like her.

"Aren't you supposed to LOVE me?" Belthia sarcastically said while fixing her wig.

"Aren't you supposed to be faithfully obedient wife?" Shawn retorted back while STILL trying to fix that damn tie!

"Touche bitch, touche. Tonight is a wonderful performance of two actors deeply in love, holding onto each other as this world crumbles on them" Belthia tried HARD not to vomit their roles for the night.

"Oh cry me a river and drown in it. At least that way you'd be useful.

After all the money I spent on you, you're about as useful as a college dropout." Shawn growled at his wife.

Putting her hands on her chest where her heart was, Belthia batted her eye lashes.

"Ow baby that wounds me. Ya know if I ACTUALLY gave a single FUCK. To you and your bloody rules, my middle finger saluts you. Both in the English AND French meaning."

Glaring at his wife, he paused in fixing his immaculate tie. Approaching Belthia, he encased his hands all around Belthia's delicate  wind pipe, throttling it non too gently, but not too roughly to leave a mark.

"Listen here you, little elfin realistic blow up doll, and pay attention WELL. You. Were. Bought. And. Bred. To. Be. What. I. Wanted. You. To. Be.

That means you will be AMENDABLE to WHATEVER fancy I feel like. Do you    comprehend it?" Shawn hissed in her ear.

Brazenly she spit onto his face. She had heard this damn speech in different versions.

"You don't scare me Shawn. I know what I was made to be, the "perfect" pawn, but you forgot to take in account that I had NEVER been 'broken'. All the torture and mind fuckery got you NOWHERE.

Now lets proceed to fake our love, smile and flirt with the PERVERTS that you call associates, and end this shithole day to restart it anew tomorrow."

Swiping away the spit on his face, Shawn cynically smiled and concurred with his beloved pet.

"As you desire my ever doting wife. We'll be engaging and entertaining to our guests. Onwards mi amor."

Glancing sideways Belthia gently massaged her throat, thinking on WHEN she would slip in the potion that her little brother had concocted just to view the special ending of her misery.

"Je t'aime aussi as well", Belthia sneered at his retreating back.

"Whatever you just said, shove it under a label of 'deal with later and lets get moving'" He yelled as he was making his way downstairs.

Oh how she WISHED, she could shove him down the stairs or a balcony, if only it wouldn't leave evidence! She needed it to look accidental or a tragic mishap to make his will to take affect.

Sleeping with his lawyers was the opportunity of a lifetime, sleazy as they were, manipulating them was quite easy when you had the body that would be hard pressed to say no to.

Afterwards she took showers for hours to wash away the revulsion she held at Bay when they touched her skin, caressed  her intimate places, and held her as a  mindless body to fuck. This had better been worth it though!

Placing on her stiletto heels on, she forced all emotions aside, making her way towards the dinning room.

Beaming her placid smile at the filth she had to act towards she welcomed everyone.

"Welcome to our humble abode, as you all know I am Belthia, and I am blessed to say that to my left is my sensational husband Shawn. Can I get a cheer for him?"

Roaring cheers erupted from the people in the dinner room. 

Draping his arms around her waist, he leaned over to place a rehearsed kiss upon her cheek.

"Aren't the luckiest man in the world?"