9

it was about, 12 now. James took me to a beautiful lake, no one was around, kids probably at school, and parents most likely at work.

we were both laying on the grass, just staring up at the clouds. trying identify the clouds identity.

"that on looks like an alien pushing a baby stroller" he said quietly, almost as if he were trying to be quiet, nobody is around, why is he being so silent.

"that makes absolutely no sense. at all. in any way" i giggled back at him.

"your face makes no sense" he said, turning onto his side, his hand holding the weight of his head. i turned my body, the same as his, facing him.

"that's offensive" he scoffed, gasping dramatically.

"i'm joking. your face makes perfect sense"

"OK, too far there buddy."

he shook his head, laughing.

"whats your meaning of life?" he raised an eyebrow questioning.

"i don't know" i shrugged off.

"for me, its to make a meaning out of it. you, know? you make a life, out of your own, and just, let it happen." i nodded, taking in the deepful thing he had just said.

"how come you don't have an accent, but harry does?" i asked, i just happened to noticed, staring at his lips as he talked.

"i was born here, but harry was actually born in London. when my family moved here, he was almost 2. every summer he gets sent to summer school in London, the reason behind why his accent never wears off."

"that makes a lot of since." i nodded, taking in the thought.

"so you and harry, um, dated?" he asked awkwardly

i nodded.

"he was surprisingly sweet to me actually. he took me out of my dark place.

he was my only friend when my dad died. it wasn't until he started to be rude, and he started ignoring me. i declared that he was cheating on me one day, so he started to touch me, thank god my brother stopped him before anything happened. but after that, i never talked to him again. i would see him with other girls and hooking up with girls at parties." i said quietly. my brother and i are the only ones who knew about what happened, and yes i met James for a couple days, and in fact, did kiss him (inner fan girl)

but for some reason, i felt like i could trust him.

"yeah i know what you mean, the day my mom day he started to drink, he got home drunk one day, it seemed like he had already gotten into a fight. but he got into a bad fight with my dad, and it just went down hill from there."

"wait, did your mom pass away, near November. November 4th to be exact?"

"she passed November 3rd, but yeah. do you think that's why harry did that to you?" he quirked an eyebrow.

i thought about it for a second, before nodding in agreement.

"holy crap its already 4?!" i almost screeched, jumping up from our spot. he nodded, as he already knew.

"yeah, whats wrong? your parents never are home, so whats the worry?"

he asked

"no, but my brother will be, and he is gonna kill me."

he nodded, and grabbed my hand, he lead me to the car and drove to my house. he parked the car, and we both got out.

"wait, what are you-" i was about to say before he grabbed my wrist and twirled me around before pressing his body against mine. he was leaning against the car hood of his car.

we stared into each others eyes for a bit, our breaths intertwining together.

"i, um have to go" i whispered. he nodded.

"kiss me first" he demanded in a low voice.

'but what if-"

"-stop worrying"

i nodded and kissed him. it was a passionate kiss. no tongue, just our lips creating a beautiful melody. i let go, catching my breath before kissing his cheek lightly.

"bye." he said smiling, a small dimple popping out.

"bye." i replied back.

i went inside, and like movies, i slid down the door smiling at myself, telling myself:

its a dream come true.