Chapter 23

Mason DuVall P.O.V

I sighed looking at a picture of me and Abby. It's been a week since we broke up and I'm not over her. I don't think I'll ever will be. I see her in school or sometimes out with Lexis. She let's me speak to Lexis, but she ignores me. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see my mom calling me.

"Hello."

"Hey baby."

"Hi mom."

"Uh uh what's wrong with you?" She asked. I sighed.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I lied.

"Are you still meeting us at Leeton's?" She asked. I forgot all about that. I looked at the time to see it was only 11 in the morning.

"Yeah I'll be there." I said.

"Good and bring Abby with you. I miss my daughter-in-law." She said.

"Mom I don't-"

"Sorry Mason I have to go another client just walked in. Love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said. The line went dead.

What the hell was I supposed to do now? Then an idea popped in my head. I got up and grabbed my keys.

○○○○○

I stood outside Abby's door. The door opened revealing some dude, shirtless. I glared at him.

"Can I help you?" He asked with a smirk.

"Where's Abby?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Busy." He said. I groaned. I don't have time for this shit. I pushed passed him ignoring him yelling behind me. I walked into Abby's bedroom.

"Who the fuck is he?!" I demanded. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why are you here?"

"Don't answer my question with a question. Who the fuck is he?" I asked as my anger started to boil.

"My boyfriend." She said with a innocent smile.

"Well he 'bout to be a dead boyfriend, if you don't get him the fuck out of here in the next three seconds." I hissed.

"You need to leave." He said, placing his hand on my shoulder. I grabbed it and twisted it harshly.

"Don't ever put your fucking hands on me!" I threatened.

"Mason let him go!" Abby said.

"Give me one good reason why?"

"Because I love him." She blurted out. I let him go and looked at her.

"You what?" I asked menacingly.

"Mason just go, please." She said. I looked at her in disbelief. I shook my head.

"I can't believe this shit. Maybe those pictures were true. How the fuck can you fall in love in a week with someone else, when you know damn well you still love me?" I yelled. She was crying.

"Mason I-"

"No you said enough. Y'all can have each other." I said and turned to walk out.

Abigail Sunters P.O.V

I only said that to make him mad. I wanted him to feel how I felt, but that was stupid. I sighed hearing the front door close.

"You should've just told him I was gay you know." Daniel said, with a chuckle. I giggled as he winced in pain.

"I'm so stupid." I said. He shook his head.

"No you're just hurting. Go get him before he get to far. Don't give that bitch the satisfaction of seeing you sweat. You got this. Go get your man boo, 'cause the good Lord knows I would've been on his dick right after whooping his ass for believing that shit that hoe did." Daniel said. I laughed loudly and hugged him quickly, before I ran out the door. Mason was about to get in his car.

"Mason!"

"What?" He snapped.

"I'm in love with you. I just wanted you to hurt and feel how I felt - when the person you love the most hurt you. I just wanted to see if you really wanted this as much as I do." I blurted out. His face softened.

"I'm so sorry Abby. I never meant those things I said to you, either. I was just angry and I was wrong for what I did. I'm in love with you too." He said. I wiped my tears. He opened his arms and I ran into them. We hugged each other like it was our last.

"By the way you need to apologize to Daniel." I said, once we pulled away

"What? Why?"

"Because you almost broke his wrist and because he's gay." I said. Mason stood there in shock.

"So all this was a joke?" He asked. I smiled sheepishly.

"Yes."

"You better be lucky I love you."

"No you better be blessed that Jesus helped me forgive you." I said and walked away. I heard him chuckle from behind me. I smiled because I had my man back, but there will be some changes.

○○○○○

We had just got back from eating with his parents. Toby had me in tears laughing so much. He was really cutting up tonight. It was just us though. Johnny and his family had things to do, so they couldn't make it. We weren't going to drive back this late at night, so we're crashing at his parents house and leaving in the morning.

I yawned as I hid under the cover. I was full and ready to sleep. I felt the bed dip in. Mason wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his embrace.

"Mason we're not having sex." I said. I heard him groan.

"Why?" He whined.

"Cause you was disrespectful. Now you're paying for it." I said. I heard him mumble something about having blue balls, which only caused me to giggle.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said and kissed my forehead. I placed my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat. I sighed happily because I had my man back and I knew for a fact that Tessa was going to be pissed, but I didn't have a care in the world. Only thing that was important was that we worked out our problem and found a solution.

It was us against the world.