Part 1

So basically the beginning is boring so I'm gonna summarize it

A girl named Lexi loses her parents in a shooting when she's 12 she is thrown into a bad orphanage and abused there for 2 full years everyday was torture she runs away when she turns 14 and is met by a gang where she is taken only to meet a very nice leader.

The first thing he did when we met was ask me what I liked to eat and I was timid quiet and scared so I just kept quiet mark, he taught me how to fight how to protect myself how to kill when I needed to but he taught me to be kind and not get lost in the process of killing or fighting.

A year after he was killed by a traitor in the grand and everything changed that day I was thrown into the dungeon tied up tortured, they burnt me the cut me, they stabbed my body till I couldn't move or scream

They would force some water down my throat so i don't die of dehydration and fed me once every 10 to 15 days a tiny bit just enough to keep me alive and every night I would pass out after they leave and wake up to being whipped so hard my back bleeds and now I'm ugly my body is full of marks full of bruises full of scars.

But some how after 2 years of being starved and tortured every single day I managed to escape them and I stole over 10 million dollers from them and got a flight to south Korea, seol the other end of the world where they wouldn't ever be able to find me when I got there it was Easy.

I just had to keep all my marks and bruises covered and act like a normal sane person and the rest was solved by the money I turned all my money into won which added up to over 12 billion, 35 million won so I was basically rich as fuck there and I got everything I needed ready for me a hotel to stay at till I find an apartment to buy or rent and find a job to stay undercover and keep a low profile.

The day I got there I was picked up by my new personal driver that I contacted before I came here he dropped me off at he hotel and I walked in and rented a room for a week using the fake ID that I asked the driver to arrange again money solves everything they escorted me to the room and left.

I immediately went online and opened a shopping app bought a lot of clothes makeup to hide my marks shoes socks some pijamas too u can say I went crazy I haven't bought anything in 5 years I chose over night delivery and went to shower washing off all the makeup that covered my marks and washed my filthy hair and brushed it as I walked out of the shower I looked at the mirror and stared at my old and new marks the scars and the recent cuts the fading and apparent bruises as I started covering them again all of them at least I still have the dearest thing to me my innocence my virginity thankfully I was never raped many close attempts but those are the times I used what Mark taught me they knew what I was capable of and they knew I save the small amount of energy I had for cases like this I would never fight back until they tried to touch me that way so after a while they just got used to not trying I still protect it with all I have and for ever I will.

When I was done I put on the pair of pijamas the hotel provided me with since all my clothes aren't here yet and went out into the bedroom called the driver and asked him to pick me up some food I got used to putting on a cover acting strong acting stable but all I wanted to do was cry till I can't and be loved and hugged by some one was that too much to ask?! Well for me I guess it is

The driver soon arrived with some food and I took it closing the door after thanking him I stared at the huge amount of food he got knowing I would never be able to finish it since I have been barely eating for 5 years now I took out the fruit salad and some ice coffee I loved ice coffee but I hate black coffee they would force me to drink huge amounts of it to keep me up while torturing me so I just hate it I slowly nipped at the fruits stopping whenever my stomach felt weird and sipped a bit from the coffee then stopped after a while after I had a meal bigger than I had in 5 years I then packed everything back and put them in the mini fridge then layed down in bed while on the phone u asked the driver to get me checking for nice cozy houses or apartments and I found a villa that had a really reasonable price and a nice interior so I called the owner putting on my confidant voice and asked him to meet at 4pm then next day and he agreed.