Chapter 1

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(Y/n's pov)

Beacon Academy. A school where people train to become huntsmen and huntresses. They protect people who aren't strong enough to protect themselves. Or, that's what people think. See, I'm a student at Beacon. But I was called "weak" and "useless". Though I don't care about what they think. They don't even know me and yet they think I'm weak. Very shameful.

Well, now I'm currently walking to class. We have combat class now. I entered the classroom, greeted Glynda, and sat down at my seat. Me and Glynda were the only ones there so I had time to think to myself. Soon, students began to walk into the room. Some students looked at me and laughed or called me a weakling. But I didn't care. Then I saw team CVFY. We greeted each other and they went to their seats. Team CVFY is one of the people that actually care about me. Soon, the class began.

Glynda: Is there anyone who would like to volunteer?

Cardin raised up his hand.

Glynda: Cardin, who do you wish to fight.

Cardin pointed to me.

Cardin: That lonely brat.

I sighed and accepted it. I got up and went to the locker room to get my weapon. But then I felt rumbling. I ran but didn't bring my weapon. I saw the students and Glynda running outside too, along with the other staffs. We got outside and saw Ozpin and another person who I haven't seen in a while.