Chapter 2

My head was throbbing and it felt like my eyes were glued shut.  I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times my sight was blurry but when it came into focus I realized I had being lieing in the ruins of Doctor Yancy's office.

Then all the memories from yesterday came back.  Hang on was it yesterday? How long was I out for?  And where was Doctor Yancy?

She wasn't in here. 

I went over to the door and turned the knob and pulled the door open.  I peeked my head out the door and saw the white walls slpattered with blood.  There were no body's no nothing.

What was going on?

I walked down the hall and entered the waiting room.  The chairs were all over the place.  The walls all cracked and paint flaking off.  Part of the roof had collapsed and there was paper and rubble everywhere.

I was so busy studying the damage I didn't realize that I was getting surrounded by people.  I only noticed when I saw something move out of the corner of my eye.  It blended into the shadows, actually I think it was shadows.  I could faintly see the outline of a person.

"Hello?" I called my voice shakey.  When I didn't get a answered I moved closer.

He just stood there or maybe it was a she.  I started to get closer and start to see the details of the person.  I'm sure it was female.  I heard growling and hissing as I got even closer.

Then suddenly something pounced on top of me.  I tried to shake them off but whoever it was just clung to me.

"Get off!" I shouted. Then I noticed the shadows advanceing towards me.  It was then I shook off the person.  Well it looked human but for some reason I felt it wasn't.

I kicked it with my foot.  I didn't get a response so I knelt down beside him.  Yes it was a guy I rolled him over his face was deathly pale and his skin ice cold.  I felt no pulse no heart beat then I leaned over him no warm breath on my cheek.

No no no I killed someone!  But it was self defence right? What will I tell the cops!

Suddenly his eyes fluttered open the were sky blue.

"Woah" I breathed.  Then they went blood red.  I blinked my eyes and when I looked again they were sky blue again.

Then I noticed there was no colour in his cheeks he still looked deathly white. 

"Are you going to stop staring at me and help me." He said like he was BORED. I blushed and and grabbed ahold of his hand I gasped it was so cold I felt shivers going up my spine.

"What?" He glared at me.  I had a feeling this guy didn't like me.

"It's nothing." I managed to stutter.

"WHAT ever." He said he got up and started to walk away.

"So you're going to just leave me here and WHERE'S the SORRY I jumped you."

The guy turned around and smirked.

"You have no idea WHAT'S going on Do you?"

"Um no I don't all I know is there was a huge earthquake."

He luaghed it was a cold and it sent shivers up my spine.

"That wasn't a earthquake."

WHAT the hell this guy on about it has to be a earthquake and if it's not then no THERE'S nothing else it COULD be it's was a earthquake I'M sure of it.  Just as I was about to reply he cut me off.

"You have no idea WHAT I AM do you?" He asked his sky blue eyes boreing into my soul.

"Your a human just like me."

He rolled his eyes and looked up at the sky and said

"Curse you now I have to explan!"

"Um explan WHAT?" I questioned.

He sighed and walked towards the door.

"Come on I'LL do the explaning on the way there." I just stood there not moving.  He turned

"Are you coming or not?"

"First tell me your name."

He sighed again "it's Kyle and WHAT'S yours?"

"Alexis."

"Is that it?"

"No I want to know where we're going."

Kyle turned again "we're going somewhere safe."

AN//////
Hey guys WHAT'S up sorry I haven't updated in ages but my fellow writers out there understand how hard and how muck time you have to put in to write a good chapter.

So I know my other book normal people scare me is a bit all over the place but I have this book planned out with a plot.

I'M SORRY if you think it's BORING but as I said before I'M not a great writer so I hoped you enjoyed it.

Don't forget vote, follow, comment and recomend my books to your friends.

SORRY got to run cya! :)