Meeting The Avatar (part 1)

A/N : I hope you already read the description of the story if you haven't please go read it. Thank you. And again i'm not the best in english so there's gonna be a lot of mistakes, so just try to ignore it. Also that's my first story so yeahh.. 😐 Yeah i know i'm annoying you by now so bye 👋.

Y/N's pov:

I woke up and got ready, when i got outside i saw a giant bison and a boy who looked like an airbender. Katara was doing her chores and my boyfriend Sokka looked annoyed, again.

I went to Katara to ask her what's going on and she told me all about how they found him in the iceberg and thaz he's an airbender and how his eyes started glowing and that there was a giant lightning thing? I knew he was the Avatar cause i read a lot of books and bot to brag or anything but i definitely am one of the most intelligent people on south pole. There was no way he wasn't the avatar if his eyes started to glow and everything.

Later Katara wanted to introduce him to me, so we went to where Sokka was teaching little kids how to become soldiers. Honestly he was failing miserably, but i decided to support him cause i didn't want him to be mad again. I went over to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He blushed and i laughed at his reaction. Then Katara pulled my arm and dragged me to Aang.

"Hi Aang" Katara said. Aang looked over to us and saw me, he blushed. I didn't really know why but i didn't really care about it. " Hi Katara, and um... What's your name?" he asked me. I smiled and said "Hi Aang, my name is Y/N, Katara told me a lot about you." Aang jumped off and said: "Well nice to meet you then, my name is Aang as you already know and this is my flying bison Appa" I looked over to where Appa was and awed. He was so cute and fluffy. And so many kids were playing with him. Aang clearly saw that i liked Appa as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to Appa. "Come on Y/N, let's go slide down Appa's tail" Aang shouted. I giggled at his childness (A/N: Lol is that how you say it? 😂 I'm sorry it's probably wrong but you understand what i was trying to say so... I guess it worked then. I'll leave now, byee👋).

Aang airbended himself on Appa. I tried to climb on Appa but couldn't because a few days ago i falled (A/N: Here we go again. Is it fell? Or felled? Or maybe i got it right and it's falled? Sorry again) and broked my arm, so i couldn't climb. "Hey are you okay Y/N? " Aang asked me with a worried look on his face. "Yes it's just that i broke my arm a few days ago so i can't really climb" i replied with a weak smile. Aang jumped off Appa and picked me up bridgal style (A/N: Not sire if that's how you spell it but yeah... 😐) I could feel myself blush and i saw that Aang was also red all over his cheeks. Katara saw us and turned around in annoyance, Sokka gave Aang a dead look but Aang didn't see him. "I have no idea what's gotten into them" i whispered to Aang. "Me neither" Aang replied. Then he airbended us on the top of Appa and we slided down his tail. I must say that it really was a lot of fun. Sokka was saying something to Katara and it looked like he was annoyed by us. So i stood up and higged him from behind. Sokka seemed shocked and Katara giggled. "Hi Sokka, you okay? " I asked him with a smile. He relaxed and replied "Yes of course i am. It's just that airbender kid annoys me." I released him from the hug and said " I don't think so. He's fun and sweet. " Sokka clearly didn't like my reply by expression on his face. I just placed a kiss on his cheek and went to Aang and Katara. When Aang saw me kissing Sokka he looked a little disappointed. I walked to them and we were talking about Sokka's little army of kids and how fun it was to watch Sokka fail while teaching them. Katara's gran gran called Katara and told her that she has to finish the chores, leaving me and Aang alone. There was an awkward silence between us, until Aang spoke "So.. Uhm.. You.. And.. umm.. Sokka.. Are you two a thing". I looked down the ground and replied "Well.. Um. Yeah we are, for a few months now". I don't know why was it so hard for me to say it in front of Aang. Aang also looked to the ground and awkwardly said: "Oh.. Um.. Yeah. that's.. Great.... I guess... I'll go to see if Katara already finished her chores". We both knew that she didn't finish them in two minutes but it was just better if it was this way. I walked to Sokka and thought why was this conversation so awkward. It should be like a normal conversation but it just wasn't. I was confused. I was trying to figure it out but then Sokka called my name and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Y/N!" Sokka yelled at me. I went over and saw him still trying to get the kids away from Appa, back to their 'lesson'. Aang was with them and we made an intense eye contact. I didn't realise how beautiful grey eyes he has. Wait. What. Stop. Why am i saying this?! I can't like Aang, i-i like Sokka. I -... I don't even know anymore... I'm so confused. "I don't even understand why you and Katara like him. He's just a goofy kid, but you two and the rest of the village treat him like a god." Sokka said and snapped me out of my thoughts. "Stop it Sokka. He did nothing wrong." i responded in angry tone. Sokka looked kinda shocked. "You are taking his side?" He glared at me. "I'M NOT TAKING ANYONE'S SIDE SOKKA! I JUST DON'T LIKE THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS SUCH AN IDIOT, THAT HE TALKS SHIT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR BACK! AANG DID NOTHING WRONG!" i yelled at him,not knowing that i waterbended the wall behind me (just like Katara did with that iceberg). The whole village gasped. I turned around to see what going on. I-i waterbended. Everyone knows.

I looked to Sokka and Katara. Sokka was just shocked and Katara... She looked shocked, sad and disappointed. I can't blame her for that. If she would hide such a big secret from me then i'll be upset too. I walked to them and Sokka just turned around and left. I tried to stop him but he continued to walk so i focused on Katara.

(To Be Continued)

A/N: Well that's the first chapter. I really hope you enjoyed it. Again sorry for all the mistakes in the story i hope i didn't make too much of them. Word count: 1279 words. Also i'm probably going to realise the next part today cause i have nothing to do. Not like anyone cares why am i saying this cause no one's going to read the story. But if you are please vote and comment, cause i want to know your opinion.