7

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

y/n laid with pocky in her mouth as she scrolled on her phone on mitsuki and masaru's floor, waiting for katsuki to bring her food. she kicked her feet and her stomach grumbled.. again. she groaned and complained to herself.

"why didn't i think of postmates?" she flicked her forehead through the compress she switched earlier.

and then she heard it. the door! she sat upright and wagged her imaginary tail as she stared at the door and waited for katsuki to bring her food. she pushed the pocky box away and stuffed her phone in the pocket of katsuki's sweater she was wearing.

"sit on the floor i gotta check some shit." she heard katsuki's loud voice from his bedroom, next door away, and a couple muffled replies. she bounced in anticipation as his footsteps became closer..closer..he opened the door and handed her her happy meal!

"yayyy! thank you so much katsuki~" she whisper-yelled and pulled him in for a short kiss before she pushed him away and shut the door. she had her food!

she happily ate her chicken nugget meal with her f/d as she simultaneously scrolled on her phone and played with the hero toy that came with her kids meal.

"boo, i got endeavor." she pouted and played with the plastic toy. "they just had to give me that flaming old man~" she played with it and pretended to lose a battle. "i bet the workers did on purpose~ they saw katsuki ordering this happy meal and said yep! that angsty bitch gets the endeavor toy." she snickered.

she finished her meal and threw it away, still just scrolling through social media as she laid on the carpet. until the worst happened.

low battery: 20%

"oh fuck." she panicked. mitsuki took her charger to work every day with her. there wasn't one in the room which meant she had to directly disobey katsuki and go get one or text him to bring her one!

she opted for the less risky one.

y/n <3: katsuki psst

lord explosion murder <3: you can't psst over text dunce what is it

y/n <3: uhh my phones dying and there's no charger ;-;

lord explosion murder <3: go get one from the guest bedroom

y/n <3: ok i'll b quick!

lord explosion murder <3: and quiet too use your dumb quirk

y/n <3: