𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

these mini stories are about my science teacher that i had a crush on. a quick description of him, he's brunette but has grey hairs all over too so it's a mixture of both but it looks SO GOOD YALL. anyways... he's tall, lmao anyone is taller than me but he's at least 6ft and he wears glasses and he's in his 30s.

okay so there's this one time where he was passing papers back so he was walking around the room until he reaches the back where i sit and i was fixing my hair cause my liga was all messed up so my hair was down (this is when my hair was long long & always in a messy bun) and when he reaches me he stops and says "WOAH your hair is so long, i didn't know your hair was this long" and he looks me up and down before putting my papers on my desk and smiles at me before walking away. when i say my skin was burning TRUST. i was feeling all fuzzy and warm, my little heart was beating hella fast and my goodness it was intense. maybe it didn't mean anything but it felt like it so yeah.

this other time he told us to partner up with somebody else in the classroom for an assignment and so i partnered up with my friend who sits in the front of the room but also in front of his desk. (idk if she also had a crush on him, i never told her that i did but we both knew he was our favorite teacher because we would always fangirl over him) anyways so i go over to sit next to her and we start the assignment but also start messing/joking around, and keep in mind we're literally in front of his desk, so whatever we're saying he can hear it. so me and my friend were joking and saying dumb stuff and i can't remember what i said but he heard it and looked up from what he was doing at his desk, looked at me with a smile and was chuckling at what i said. then he shakes his head in a "what are you guys talking about" type way WHILE HE WAS SMILING and looked back at what he was doing. i was just thinking"wow i just made him laugh, wow he thinks im funny asfjjkgsehjj." anyways so we went back to actually doing the work and my friend asked the teacher how to spell "cigarette" (our assignment asked us something like what causes breathing problems or whatever) and he was just about to start spelling it when i interrupted him and began spelling it myself (i didn't interrupt him on purpose i just wanted to tell my friend how to spell it) but as i was spelling it i was looking dead in his eyes and he was looking back at me while i spelled it letter by letter. my friend didn't even see it cause she was busy writing down the word. but he had this look on his face it was kinda serious but it kinda looked like he was fascinated or interested that i, the quiet girl that sits in the back of his class, was spelling/talking about cigarettes. maybe im reaching but that look on his face had me thinking that he was intrigued.

another time he was passing back our test and he did the usual, passed the papers around the room until he got to the back, again where i sit, when he made his way towards me he gave me my test while saying " i was surprised that you were one of the few people that scored really high" as he's saying this i kinda get upset cause im just thinking "does he not think im capable of getting high scores" but then right after he says he was surprised he says "not in a bad way or to say that you can't get a high score, don't worry" after he says that i feel better and smile a bit and before he walks away he smiles at me too, says "good job" and gives me a quick tap on the shoulder but it wasn't his hand that touched me it was the other papers in his hand you know. but that moment was just so intense, lmaoo i don't know which other word to use, cause he, my favorite teacher from my favorite subject, recognized me for my work and said GOOD JOB, my belly is getting warm as im writing this uwu.

anyways i really do think he thought that i was different because i wasn't really one to participate or talk in his class, like i said im the quiet girl that sat in the back, but whenever he saw me or whenever we interacted i felt like he would truly be interested, and he would have that look on his face that i mentioned before.

thank you for reading,
L