Sweat and red hot blush

We run up the stairs. I look up at the ceiling looking for any cameras that might catch a glimpse of this but none were in sight. A blind spot I called them. There's a couple in the school but this is my favorite one. As he walks up to me I grab on to him and slam him on the wall. I guid his hands where he wants them to be. He sigh at a handful of my breast and begins to rub and grab. I tense up and go for his lips. As they hit mine I taste the green winter mint gum he has in his mouth. We stay lip locked for awhile. He moves his hand down to my butt. I move mine to his pants and begin to unbutton them. He stops me by pulling me in closer, holding me tight so I couldn't move my hands. I brought my hands up to his hair. Pulling my fingers through it. He moves his hand from my ass to my weak spot. With two fingers he rubbed back and fourth. "Steven, steven"! He stops and releases our hold. I back away and run down the stairs, to the stage back to the choir room. He is right behind me. As we come out of stage right. Josh and Kevin are putting away wrestling mates. "What were you guys doing in there"? Josh said. Saying nothing Steven and I quickly walk past them and go into the choir room. Our peers look at us like guilty was written on ours heads. Steven cheeks were red hot and he was sweating like crazy. My bra was visibly unhooked, and my boobs were hanging out in the front.

"Let's go put our trays away"! I said hoping that they don't assume what true.
We all walk out. Halley and Brian walk out first. Brian gives me a sexy look like he always does. Steven and Andrew are behind me. I see Steven is whispering in Andrews ear. Why is he telling him?! As we come around the corner my mom surprises me.
"Hey Nalah, when am I doing your hair"?
Realizing my bra is still unhooked I keep my back away from her.
"Whenever you can mom, just do it before the show, I'm not looking like a hot mess this year"!