-character-

Name : mirajane strauss

Back-up name : mira nakamura.
Detail : long white hair, dark blue eyes, white skin.
( A/N : SHE WILL HAVE HER YOUNGER FORM BECAUSE HER MAGIC HAS WEAKEN AND TO HIDE THE TRUTH OF HER PAST AFTER SHE HAVE GATHER HER MAGIC SHE STILL HIDE IN HER YOUNGER FORM )
Squad : 10
Love interestinterest : toshiro hitsugaya

Skill ( she will still have her magic)
Zanjutsu : 4/10
Hakuda : 9/10
Kido : 5/10
Speed : 8/10

Skill ( she will still have her magic) Zanjutsu : 4/10Hakuda : 9/10Kido : 5/10Speed : 8/10

Name : chika matsuda.
Detail : pink short hair, green light eyes, pale skin.
Squad : 6
Love interest : byakuya kuchiki

Skill
Zanjutsu : 6/10
Hakuda : 3/10
Kido : 9.5/10
Speed : 5/10

Background
Chika was abused with her family. One day she ran as far as she can goes and that little feet of hers lead her to Haruka and till that day they both become friends. Till they met mira and those three become the best trio.

Name : Haruka takehishaDetail : black hair with blue highlights, tanned skin, light blue eyes

Detail : black hair with blue highlights, tanned skin, light blue eyes.
Squad : 8th
Love interest :... (A/N : still dk maybe you can decide I was thinking shuhei but still dk tell me in the comments)

skill
Zanjutsu : 9/10
Hakuda : 7/10
Kido : 3/10
Speed : 6/10

Background
Haruka is the best fighter in the trio. it's all because when she was little she was always been bullied by the people in the district. But one day a man showed up and help Haruka. He trained her to be strong and show people to don't underestimate her. But a few years later she was attacked by a hollow that man died saving her. And from that day she promised to become a stronger person.