Prolouge

On the day when Mirajane realizes that she doesn't have enough Magic to sustain her Satan Soul. She returns to where Lisanna was trapped, concedes defeat, and shields her as the explosion occurs. And that was the last time the fairy tail guild saw mirajane.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mira P.O.V

I feel grass surrounded me I opened my eyes to see the sky. My head hurts
'What happened to me?' I thought

Then a bright light blinded me I closed my eyes shut. Then what I saw shocked me. There in front of me was a giant white tiger before me. "Young child do you wish to live." It said. 'It can talk' I thought. "I am not an it, I'M A HE." he roared.

I was scared when he roared wait did I said it out loud I thi... "We're connected so I can hear what your thinking." He cut me off.

"I'm sorry sorry, I didn't know am I dreaming this is weird the last thing I remember was." Then it hit me the shock was written all over my face not believing anything. "I'm....dead.." Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Listen here child what you do was something that can be adored by many people. You saved your sister. I don't have much time left. but, I can tell you you're going somewhere named soul society it's a place when a soul is passed on. My time is up to child we will see each other again and don't tell people your past life."

"Wait why I still have many questions." Then everything went black.