WARMTH - S.U

request:  "a wyatt fic please where he plays baseball and reader plays softball in the same school and they steal each others jerseys all the time and everyone including their coaches think theyre dating but theyre just besties until one day that ...

request: "a wyatt fic please where he plays baseball and reader plays softball in the same school and they steal each others jerseys all the time and everyone including their coaches think theyre dating but theyre just besties until one day that changes thank you!!"

I made this a stanley fic because I don't write about the cast. The fics on my page of the cast are written by my friend and she's going to rewrite them into character form. Hope you enjoy either way!
______________________

You clenched your softball bat tighter as you looked out onto the field. The scoreboard showed that it was all tied up, and there were teammates on all bases. Even if you couldn't get a home run, you just needed to get to first base as time ran down.

You hit the home base with your bat twice and brought it up in a hitting position. You watched as the pitcher wound up and released the ball.

Strike one.

You moved your arms to get looser and not focus on how well you needed to do. The pitcher wound up again and threw it underhand. You moved your softball bat forward, and the aluminium material met with the softball to fling it through the air.

You threw your bat to the ground and took off running while keeping an eye on the ball. You passed the first base and saw the ball fly over the fence. While you could've slowed down and walked the rest of the way, the adrenaline kicked in, causing you to speed up.

In only a couple of seconds, your team engulfed you in a group hug and bombarded you with words of praise. You took in all of the compliments and quickly took off in search for Stanley in the crowd.

You caught a glimpse of curly blond hair and before you can go look for him, you felt his arms snake around your waist from behind. He twirled you around until you twisted in his arms to face him.

"I'm so proud of you." Stanley gushed as he pulled you into a hug.

Once you pull back you see your softball away jersey.

You tug on the shoulder material, "This is theft."

"Pretty sure you gave it to me," Stan commented with his arms still laying on your waist.

"Okay, lovebirds break it up. I wanna hug too." Richie pulled you away from Stan and into him.

You rolled your eyes as you were used to Richie constantly trying to get you to tell him that you and Stan were together. You wished you could tell him what he wanted but it didn't seem to be in your favor yet.