Under the Stars

Moon's POV
"Qibli, please don't go.." I said through sobbing. Wait, what if.... "TURTLE!!" I heard talons steps  coming from behind me. "Yes, Moon?" He asked nervously. "Do you still carry that healing stone? I asked him hopeful. "No, but I could enchant something." He responded. "Could you please?" I asked. "What do you want me to enchant?" He asked me hesitantly.

"His earring, he never takes it off.." I said smiling at the memory of him making a big deal of taking his earring off before bed. "Ok..." he said closing his eyes, instilling magic inside the earring. "Done." He stepped back as the ice melted away. "Thank you." I said hugging Turtle. "He can't take his earring off for about a year, when it's fully healed. If he does, he could possibly die." He said warning me.

"Ok Turtle, I'll make sure he won't." I said giving him a small smile. I heard slow breathing. "Qibli?" I said hopeful. "The one and only." He said giving me his signature smirk. I leaned over and hugged him. "I thought I lost you..." I said on the verge of breaking down and crying.

"You can't get rid of me that easy." He said giving a quiet laugh. "Should we do the wedding now or later. It's up to you." I said pulling away from the hug. "Well it's now or never."
~~~Time Skip~~~
"Do you take Qibli, take Moonwatcher as your mate?" Glory asked Qibli. "Yes." He replied. "Do you Moonwatcher take Qibli as your Mate?" Thorn asked me. "Yes." I replied smiling at Qibli, and he smiled back. "We officially announce you, Mated." Glory and Thorn said in unison. Every one in the room clapped for us.
~~~Time Skip~~~
A week had gone by since the wedding/mating. The egg was about to hatch. "Qibli, your mind is racing. Calm down, everything is going to be fine." I said calmly. "You're right, I'm just really eggsited." He said giving me his signature smirk. "Stop with the egg puns!" I said laughing. "Oh, but you like like them!" He sat down as our snouts touched. Two tiny talons popped out of the egg. It was a boy.

He had a copper body with scattered black scales and black horns. He had a beautiful starry night under his wings. No teardrops, but had a small tail barb. Deep brown eyes with a green burst in the middle. He's perfect..." I said lost in thought how much he looked like Qibli. I picked him up and thought of a name for him. "How about Copper?" Qibli suggested. "I think that would be perfect." I said looking at Copper as he let out a big yawn and soon fell asleep.

Qibli laid him down on his little bed made from feathers and vines and into a nest. I laid down in bed next to Qibli. "That went eggselently." He said giving me another signature smirk. "Shut up!" I said affectionately and rolled over. "You love me." He said tracing his claw along my spine. I turned over "I do." I said as I leaned over and kissed him under the stars.
Author's POV
Little did they know that Winter was watching them, waiting when to strike.
~~End~~
Wow, thank you so much for reaching the end of the story! This story has 900 reads! I honestly didn't think it was going to reach 30....thank you soo much, make sure you check out my other story Glorybringer!! It would mean a lot. Until next time!