Orphanage - 1

The Bakugo family stood at the front of the an Orphanage close to their home. It was a small yet colorful one that lots of people come to when they are looking for kids of all ages and size. You might be wondering why?

Well the family has been thinking of having another child for a few years but couldn't. They decided to just adopt one after a few months. Katsuki, being 12, didn't mind being an only child but secretly he too wanted a little brother.   

The family opened the door to the stuffy orphanage and saw a lot of kids running around having fun. Their attention all turned to the family that just moved nervously. The three of them walked to the front desk smiling.

"Hello, we would like to adopt." Mitsuki asked the lady up front who gave her a shocked look. The lady had long soft brown hair that reached her shoulders. Her white buttoned into her black skirt that highlighted her features. Overall she looked beautiful.

"Sure! We have a few 4 year old kids with really strong quirks over there. Then the rest on the other side are really smart and don't cost a lot to take care of." The lady said smiling whilie pointing. The kids in question just waved. Though one kid stuck out to Katsuki. He had green fluffy hair and freckles littered his cheeks.

Mitsuki also noticed the angel in the back. He was just coloring by himself not making a mess like the other devils. She then noticed a name on his desk. It read Izuku Midoriya. Mitsuki instantly wanted to adopt this kid. Masaru stood behind her wife quietly while he too scanned the orphanage. He sighed. This would take a long time with all these kids in here. 

He then pulled out his phone and looked at the list of names they sent them. Then he was interrupted by his wife shaking him so viciously.

"Honey I found someone!" Mitsuki said kinda squealing. The person at the desk was just smiling softly at the family.

"Who?" Masaru asked her wife. She just dragged him to the front desk while pulling Katsuki's ear as well.

"Ma'am can I see the boy called Izuku Midoriya?" Mitsuki asked calmly. The lady perked at the name and gave the woman a confused glance.

"Are you sure ma'am that child has a health condition that cost a lot to take care of-" The lady rambled causing Katsuki to growl at the lady. The lady Shut up and ran to the kid area to bring out Midoriya.

____________

Izuku sat also at the kids table plugging in his breathing machine. It was battery and solar powered so it was helpful when there wasn't an outlet.

Izuku was so focused on his medicine he didn't hear the lady call his name.

"Hey you fucking brat! Their coming to adopt your lazy ass!" The lady said stuffing the little amount of Izuku's stuff in a bag. Izuku smiled a small smile while he picked up his green mask and so Clorox wipes. The small boy quickly followed the grown lady out of the kids area as kids sent him silent glares.

When Izuku reached the doorway he saw a family of 3 tall people. They looked intimidating but he felt comfortable around them. 

"Here He is." The lady said smiling as she pushed Izuku toward the family. Mitsuki waved slowly while Masaru just smiled at the boy. Katsuki stood behind them not trying to make eye contact with the innocent boy but failed. The boy looked so innocent and happy he couldn't get mad. 

The boy smiled at Katsuki and his family. His smile melted everyone's heart. Mitsuki was so tempted to give Izuku a big bear hug but she might scare him.

"H-hi a-am I-Izuku M-M-Midoriya." The boy said nervously while looking down. Masaru just smiled at the quiet boy. He was going to like him.

"Hi am Masaru Bakugo." Masaru said softly while he nudged his wife to do the same.

"Am Mitsuki Bakugo." Mitsuki said waving at the small boy. The boy nodded happily. Mitsuki turned around to Katsuki and glared at him causing him to growl.

"Am Katsuki Bakugo." Katsuki growled at the small boy who looked like he was thinking. The boy was quiet for a while worrying the parents.

"So Kacchan!" He said smiling a big smile. Mitsuki and Masaru looked at each other then smirked while Bakugo blushed in embarrassment but he won't admit it. The lady at the desk sighed quietly thinking the boy messed up and she didn't want the small boy anymore. She was wrong.

"Where adopting him!"