Chapter 3

(Outfit in the multimedia)

Michelle's Pov

RING! RING! RING! RING!

My head shot up because of the loud ringing from my phone alarm. I got to brush my teeth and shower. I went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I put my clothes on and headed downstairs to see Julian sitting on the couch.

" Took you long enough." Julian said getting off the couch.

" Oh, well hey to you to." I said sarcastically.

" Hurry up, we're about to be late."

" See ya later mom." I said before closing the door and walking to the car.

When I got in the car Julian pulled out the driveway.

" Did you get you schedule yet."

"Yea, my mom picked it up."

" Let me see." He said as he took my schedule.

" You got the first 4 periods with me, all of them with Langston, and 3 with Day Day."

" Is this the way to school?" I asked curiously.

" Na, I'm picking Langston and Day Day up." He said pulling up to a big house.

We was waiting for a whole 10 minutes til they came out. Now we late.

" What took y'all so long." Julian said getting an attitude.

" Hey ma." Langston said smiling.

I turned around and said

" Hey."

Then Julian pulled out the driveway and headed to school.

5 minutes later we pulled up to the school, but for us to be late it was a lot of people in the hallway and standing outside the school.

As soon as I got out the car all eyes were on me. Like can I have my face back. I just brushed it off and walked to my locker, since my mom got all my stuff.

I just opened my locker and looked at my schedule.

1. Math

2. History

3. Physics

4. Lunch

5. Gym

6. English

7. Art

I'm surprised they didn't have me any musical classes since I play piano,but it's whatever. When I closed my locker Langston was standing there smiling. I jumped back and grabbed my heart.

" Did I scare you, my bad." Langston said smiling.

" Lil bit."

" I was just gonna show you to your classes since we have the same ones."

" Oh okay."

As we were walking down the hallway I was getting stank looks from girls and smiles from boys.

" So............." He trailed off.

" What?"

"Nothing, nevermind." He said as we walked into the class.

" Langston your late." The teacher said calmly.

" I know." He said back.

" You must be Michelle, Well I'm Mr.Hudson, just take a seat right there." He said pointing to the seat next to Langston.

I walked to the seat and sat down, surprisingly I wasn't being stared at.

" You gonna sit with us at lunch." Langston asked.

" Yea, I guess."

" You know, you look really cute today." He said causing me to blush.

" Thank you." I replied looking down.

He just looked at me then smiled.

After that class went by fast, off to history class.

--

I closed my locker and turned around to see Langston standing there.

" You ready." Langston said grabbing my hand sending chills through my spine.

While we were walking to lunch people were whispering and staring i guess it was because we were holding hands. I didn't like all the attention, so I released my hand from his and walked through the cafateria doors. Then we saw the table and sat down. Before i sat down i put my headphones in to avoid any conversation about why it took so long for us to get here. Then Julian pulled my headphones out.

" What?"

"You okay?"

" Yea."

He just nodded his head and continued talking. I just put my headphones in and played on my phone. I just blocked everybody out by turning my music all the way up, so I couldn't here anybody. Then some girl came and sat on Langston's lap. To think I liked him.

Julian's Pov

We was just sitting there talking and Michelle was on her phone, then we saw, Taylor, walking our way. Here comes trouble, well atleast Michelle had her headphones in.

" Hey baby." She said sitting on Langston's lap.

He looked like he was bout tired of her cause I know i was , I know everybody was. The thing that made me mad about it was that they broke up like 5 months ago and she still be actin' thirsty.

" Who's your new slut?" She asked him.

Uh un , uh un , uh un no she didn't

" Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't talk about her." I said getting mad then standing up to get pulled back down by Day Day.

" Calm down." he said.

" Just go because nobody here likes you." Jaz stated grabbing on to Day Day's arm. Taylor just rolled her eyes and walked away.

We all looked at Michelle and then I just remembered she didn't hear a thing that just happened. I smirked and got up as I heard the bell ring

" Michelle the bell rung." I said pulling out her headphones.

She just got up without making eye contact. I wonder what's wrong with her, She will tell me later.

--

Langston's Pov

I feel bad because Taylor had to come and be messy. Michelle is the first girl I really liked in a long time. I just wanna make sure we cool, so when we got outside the school I pulled her to the side.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I just don't know why she did that." I said as I grabbed her hand.

"It's okay, she is your girlfriend." She stated bluntly.

" No she is not my girlfriend we broke up a long time ago." I said honestly.

" Oh." She said.

" Plus ,I really like you."

" I just....just. I can't because......" She get cut off.

" Could yall hurry up." Julian yelled causing us to laugh. I didn't even notice we were still holding hands, but I wonder what she was about to say. I looked at her and smiled as we got into the car.

I have to make her mine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FEEDBACK

FOLLOW