You are Mine and I am Yours.

Scarlett Mills

Me and Jermaine are still in Greece. "What are you doing?"

I look at Jermaine, "I'm calling Joseph. I need to tell him about Estelle."

I call Joseph and put him on speaker, "How is it going in Greece?"

I let out a long sigh, "Babe, Estelle was the one who tried to kill me and Jasmine."

The line goes quiet for a few seconds, "How did you find out?"

"The man Jermaine was going after told me. Estelle and Rosalie."

He lets out a long sigh, "Did you tell Cain?"

I cross my arms and shake my head, "No, I didn't. I told him he needs to deal with William before he knows about Estelle."

He curses under his breath and I look at Jermaine, "If Estelle finds out about you being alive she will not stop to kill you and everybody in Black Dragon."

I nod my head agreeing with Joseph, "What do you want me to do?"

"Just come home. We'll deal with Estelle together. I need to let Titus and them know."

Zaiden POV

"How long are you going to stay in bed?" I slowly open my eyes and see Jazlyn standing in front of me.

I look over at Bunny and see her asleep. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

I do my morning routine and then come back out. Jazlyn is not in the room anymore so I go to the living room.

"Luke let you in?" She shakes her head, "Nancy did."

I sit down on the sofa and she sits down on the loveseat. She looks at me and smiles, "Why did you stop your Bunny from killing me?"

"Why did you run away?"

She laughs, "Answering a question with a question. You know better than that."

I stand up, "You can leave and do whatever you want. Next time you try to kill me I won't stop at what happens to you next."

I walk around the sofa and before I can go down the hall Jazlyn stops me, "I was scared."

I look at her and she is looking at me, "I didn't know what to do. My twin brother just killed someone with a smile on his face. I was scared and the only thing I could think of was to run away."

I sit back on the sofa, "I did it for you. Why would I hurt you?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "Why wouldn't you? You killed someone who was taking care of us."

I scoff, "She wasn't taking care of us. She was using us for a check and that's it."

She looks at her hands then back at me, "Zaiden I knew something in you broke the minute you heard what happened to me."

I keep my eyes on her, "You left. You never showed your face. You never called. Nothing. I didn't know anything until I found out you put those cameras in the house Titus brought for me and Nancy."

She lets out a soft sigh, "I pretended I didn't know anything about those cameras. I had someone find out who the person was behind the cameras."

She looks away from me, "I still wanted to make sure my big brother was okay."

I let out a sarcastic laugh, "Define okay. Me happily killing people for fun. Taking Bunny away from her boring life and dragging her into my psychotic life. Is that okay?"