Chapter 12: Today's the day

Justin's P.O.V.

Fixing my hair in the mirror, I noted the people in the back staring at me. Chaz and Ryan both had huge smiles on their faces, while Chase was staring me down, as usual. Scooter was smiling also. But I was sure Scooter's smile had Chaz's and Ryan's beat.

It felt like someone else should be here. But who was it? Sighing, I went back to fixing my hair. I now realized who it was, my dad. He wasn't here. Forgetting about him, I wasn't going to let his non-presence affect my wedding.

My eyes widened. Oh my gosh. Today's the day. This is the day where I get to get married to the love of my life. Today was going to be one of the biggest days of my life. Wow. Today's the day.

Turning around, I asked, "How do I look?" They all nodded. Looking back into the mirror, I stared at the suit. You know what, I could get used to this. The suit made me feel professional and like a man.

"You could've worn better. I mean you are Justin freaking Bieber, you could have afforded something more sophisticated," Chase groaned. Rolling my eyes, I noted how upset he was. Then again, if I was in his shoes, I would be just as upset as him.

Chase groaned again then stopped leaning against the wall. We were all staring at him with our undivided attention. Chase then stormed out of the room. He slammed the door behind himself. We all stared at each other, then Scooter cleared his throat.

"Well isn't he a ray of sunshine?" Scooter asked sarcastically. We all laughed. Honestly, I wasn't laughing because it was funny, but simply because who says: ray of sunshine?

"Yeah dude. Why did you invite that guy to be a part of your groomsmaids?' Chaz asked. We all raised our eyebrows at him.

"Groomsmaids?" Ryan questioned. Chaz nodded.

"Well you know, the bride has bridesmaids, so the groom must have groomsmaids," Chaz explained in a duh tone. We all laughed at him. 'Was he being serious about this? Groomsmaids? Really Chaz?' I thought. He looked at us with confusion. Oh, he was being serious.

"What, they aren't called that?" Chaz asked. We all nodded while laughing, making him groan.

"Ha ha ha," he fake laughed, "Now say why you invited that jerk." Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten that he asked a question. Then I remembered that it was about Chase, which made me groan.

"He's Selena's friend," I groaned under my breath. They nodded. Turning back around, I sat down on the couch near them. Scooter got up from the couch across from us.

"Scooter, wait," I begged getting up from the couch. He stopped and looked back at me. His face showed that he was annoyed. Scooter was probably going to the bathroom, or getting something to drink.

But I hadn't thanked him yet. Selena has, at least a thousand times by now. So now it was my turn. Scooter continued to look at me with annoyance. I smiled at him.

"Scooter, I haven't thanked you for what you are doing for mine and Selena's wed-"

"Kid, don't mention it. I'm happy to help you," he said while patting my shoulder. Shaking my head, Scooter didn't understand. Maybe he was being over thanked for what he was doing for our wedding. But he deserved to keep on getting thanked.

"But Scooter really, thank you for walking Selena down the aisle, it means the world to us," I thanked. He nodded with a smile.

"Like I said kid, I'm happy to do it. Now if you excuse me, I need to do something," he said taking his hand off of my shoulder. Scooter then left the room. The door closed and I looked back at Chaz and Ryan.