Klaus' unknown Daughter ( A Vampire Diaries Fan Fic)

Prolog

14th January 1998, London,England

"That's it! Your doing great! One last push should do it Annabella!" The midwife shouted as she squeezed the ,350 year old, vampires cold hand.

"Damn, she better be out soon or I will tear her out myself!!!!!" Annabella screamed in agony as her undead body was trying to push out a child that should never have been conceived due to the fact that vampires aren't supposed to procreate.

With one finale almighty push the new born baby girl was born in to the world. She started to cry and wriggle around in the midwifes hands.

"Congratulations! You have a healthy baby girl!" She exclaimed as she handed the crying baby girl in to her mothers arms.

As Annabella held the new born, the child stopped crying and did something witch Annabella was certainly not expecting. She bared her tiny gleaming white fangs and bit down on to the midwifes finger and started to drink. Annabella was in such a state of shock that she just sat there cradling her child as she drained the midwife of all of her blood.

When she finally awoke from her state of shock, Annabella wiped the remaining blood off of her daughters face and stood up, placed her into the crib and swung the midwifes body over her shoulder and ran with her vampire speed to the nearest woods and dumped her body in to a ditch. She ran back to her new born and- after giving her daughter a thorough once over to check she was indeed in a perfect state of health- packed her bags with only the essentials. Then gathering what was left pilled them up in the middle of the room and set fire to them, to get rid of any evidence she was ever there.

She then picked up her daughter and set off without looking back. "Come on my dear Delilah Mikaelson Johnston. We are going to go and start a new and better life were your farther shouldn't find us." And with those words Annabella and Delilah disappeared into the coming sunset.