Chapter 14

I ended up coming back to Jane's house after I took a drive around town. I felt guilty after leaving. After all the horrible things I said to her.

When I got back into the house I sat on her couch thinking about what I would say to her. Then it dawned on me. Katy had said to Jane: he'll hate you for this. What would I hate her for? I could never hate Jane.

Jane came out of her room with bloodshot eyes and a red nose. "Hey," She croaked.

"Hi." She came and sat next to me taking my arms and wrapping them around her small frame. "I'm sorry."

"I forgive you. I'm sorry as well," She said. "Is it really getting boring?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't know why I said that."

"Okay."

There was a short pause. "So, I heard something Katy said to you."

Her body stiffened at my words. She shot up off the couch, running into the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat," She called from the kitchen.

I sighed knowing she wasn't going to talk. "Yeah, sure," I replied.

"What would you like?" She asked as I entered the kitchen.

"A sandwich would be nice."

"A sandwich it is," She said turning to get the stuff for it.

"Jane," I said. She didn't respond. "Jane."

"What?" She snapped still not facing me.

"Look at me," I demanded.

She slowly faced me. Her face looking scared and drained.

"What?"

"What happened? What did Katy say to you? Why would I hate you?"

"Because I'm pregnant?" She said.

I gulped hard registering what she said. "When were you going to tell me?" I asked calmly. She thought she could just keep this from me?

"I-I don't know," She said frantically.

"This is an absolute disaster! I can't believe you kept this from me!" I growled. "How could you be so stupid?!"

"Harry! Stop yelling!"

"You're yelling too!" I yelled back. "You have to be lying it doesn't make any sense. We haven't done... that i-in l-like months," I said.

"We did like three weeks ago maybe four," She snapped. "And don't you ever call me stupid!"

"No! It can't be!" I yelled shaking my head.

"Harry! Just leave okay?! Leave! I don't need you! I'm giving you the easy way out, take it!"

"No," I whispered finally realizing something. "I'm not taking the easy way out, Jane. I love you," I said surprising even myself.

"You- what?"

I pulled her into my arms kissing her deeply. "I love you. You love me back, no?"

"No, I love you back," She nodded. I was in shock from this. Me realizing my feelings. Did this mean I didn't love Bella?

We kissed again as we walked to her bedroom to make sweet love.

***