Prologue - Meeting the Despair sisters

Sounds of struggling could be heard across an empty hallway. Two girls stood in the hallway as one of the last few guards protecting the area fell to the ground joining the many other fainted ones.

One of the girls, who had wild Strawberry blonde hair pulled into two pigtails and pale blue eyes, held a box of Takoyaki as she ate looking rather annoyed at her raven haired partner who had just knocked out the guards.

"Hey, why do you look like your job is done?", She said as she began walking ahead.

"What will you do if I get blood on my boots?", She scolded to the other girl.

"I-I am sorry Junko~chan.", the raven haired girl blushed slightly as she spoke.

"Geez, make sure you clean them all up later. ", Junko continued to walk down the hallway as she avoided stepping on the bodies laying on the ground.

"Make it look like they went missing while shirking their duties", she added to the other girl.

The girl looked at Junko in disbelief, "B-by myself?"

"Why, of course", Junko stated as though it was obvious.

"Dirty work and grunt work are your jobs, Mukuro sis.", she continued without turning back to look at her older sibling.

"O-oh okay, I guess you're right.", Mukuro said reluctantly before running up to catch up to Junko.

---------------------------------------------------------

The two siblings continued to walk as the younger was still eating Takoyaki and now being led by her elder sister.

The raven haired sibling was holding onto a phone which she used to navigate both of them to their destination, their true purpose for breaking in.

Both of them came to a stop in front of a door which could only be unlocked via a retina scanner.

"This is a retina scanner, it doesn't open with a card", Mukuro observed.

"Don't worry, don't worry. We're good.", Junko replied, taking another bite from her food.

"I borrowed one from a trustee", she continued as she used her toothpick to pick from her box once more. However what she picked from the box wasn't food this time.

"I didn't do compensated dating for it or anything. I may look like this, but I'm not easy like that!", Junko stated as she walked upto the retina scanner and threw away the rest of her Takoyaki.

She placed the borrowed eye on the retina scanner, using her toothpick as she smirked looking smug.

The locked door slid open giving way to a room shrouded in utter darkness, the only source of light leaking from the hallway. The two sisters walked in, Junko disposing of the eye before entering.

"This is it", Junko finally stated.

The siblings stopped as they looked ahead at a figure sitting on top of a bed. The individual's red eyes gleamed through the darkness as they stared back at the sisters in an intimidating fashion.

It could be seen upon a closer look that this person had long strands of midnight black hair running down his face. He also appeared to be wearing a formal black suit.

"This is the greatest!", Junko's eyes sparkled as she looked at the figure with admiration and began to blush in excitement.

"Kamukura~senpai! I am a huge fan of yours, please give me a hug!", Junko continued to bounce in excitement as she fangirled.

"J-Junko~chan... He may be a little dangerous...", Mukuro said in concern and hesitation.

"I know right? Kamukura's dangerously awesome!", Junko said as she continued to look at said person admiringly.