It Was Never Meant To Be This Way.

Even tho there was only 45 votes last chapter.........

Ok, So Guys I think I’m gonna leave LOAW off here. BUT don’t get all pouty, I’m going to make a sequel and I’ll probably post the first chapter of that after New Year’s. Here’s A Preview Tho.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

∞Ana∞

♬ “Making my way downtown walking fast, faces passed and I’m homebound! DUHNUH NUH NUH NUH NUH DUHHHH ”♬ 

Dane, Zay, Hannah, Kiki & I screamed in my room as we pushed and shoved infront of the camera of my iPhone as it recorded on my dresser.

“MOMMMMY!”

Are screamed as him, Lenn, Monny & Sonny barged into my room.

♬ "Staring blankly ahead, just making my way. Making a way through the crowd... "♬ 

I sung, closing Are into a corner, and forcefully serenading him.

“Stop the madness, Stop the madness!!!”

Are yelled, running around my room and clutching his ears as we grew louder. Monny joined in and started belting his favorite part loud and obnoxily.

♬ "And I still  you, DUHNUH NUH NUH NUH NUH DUHHHH. And I miss you, DUHNUH NUH NUH NUH NUH DUHHHH. And now I wonderingg!"♬ 

"Y'all niggas. Shake my head."

Sonny said as he closed my laptop ending our fun.

"Why y'all in my room anyway?"

I questioned as I smiled around my fluffy pink and purple teeny bopper room while I jumped on my bed.

"Ace is here Ana"

Lenn smirked as the smile on my face grew big.

"Out, out, out."

I said pushing everyone, but Are, who was hiding in my closet out the room"

"Bitch, I thought we were hanging out !?"

The girls and Dane hissed at me as I smiled and closed the door.

"Niko's here !?"

I heard a tiny voice bump in, turning around I see Areon grinning at me. Plucking his forehead and smiling, I walked to my closet and started flipping thru clothes as Are took a seat on my bed.

"Yupp, he's taking us to Kennywood. I almost forgot."

"Yus! I'm big and 7 now. Tall enough to get on the big rides!"

"Mm"

I gave him a look.

"With you & Niko of course."

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

∞Digg∞

Sitting in my dorm, I smiled as I paused NBA 2k13 to feel small hands covered my eyes from behind.

"Guess who?"

A sweet voice echoed in my ear.

"uhh, char? Nahh nahh Daya? Uhrrmm Tai?"

I smirked and played pity as Jess began to swat at my head.

"Owww, bayyyyybeee. That hurt"

I falsely frowned as she sat on my lap and smiled.

"You should know my voice then"

"I was just poking fun, I know your voice, love."

"Don't be playing with me like that! And are we still going to Kennywood or what? I want you to win me a big ol Teddy bear."

She spat and whined as we got up. I pecked her lips to shut her up and nodded.

"Yea, baby. Go get in the car so we can go"

She popped up and scurried up out of the car fast as I grabbed my adidas bag and threw it around my back.

**

"OMG, babe that ride was soooooooo fucking scary."

Jessi blurted as we exited the ........... I looked at her and grabbed her by the waisdt as we walked down the kiddie area of the amusement park.

"I wanna get on the big rides"

I saw a boy protest in front of the merri-go-round. He looked so familiar, I couldn't stop staring. The dude the boy was with said something to him, but I couldn't hear it.

"No ! I wanna get on the big rides!"

The boy yelled as his face curiously met to mine. His eyes got big and he stood there in a gaze as the guy he was with, his dad I pressumed, said something. The boy looked lost then started to walk off with the man as his eyes never left contact with mine.

"Daaaaan, let's go ride something else come on"

Jess said crazily as she began to pull me away. I turned and started walking to her, but was soon tackled by the kid I was just staring at. I was shocked and surprised, the kid's dad came over and started apologizing to Jessi and I as Jess went off at the mouth with the dude. All the while the boy still had me pinned to the floor, hugging me.

"Daddy?.."

The boy said as I stood up and held him in my arms.

"Areon?"

I said quietly as I squeezed him tight in my arms, the dude and Jess continued arguing as we had our moment. I missed this kid so much, I haven't seen him in 2 years; it seemed way longer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now that's not the first chapter in the book it was a look into one of the chapter that will be in it. Here's the prolouge tho.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

          Living with her brothers and son Ariana Mitchell smiles at the world with a new look on life. Majoring in Music Technology at Duquesne University and being a single mom with the help of her family Ari is happy and living a great life. That whore status has fallen and she's one of the most joyful and confident people you could ever meet. With a loving boyfriend, great friends and the right family in her life Ariana is having almost all her dreams come true.

          Aspiring pro football player and starting safety for The Pitt Panthers Digg's making pretty good of himself. With his highschool sweethart Jess, one of the most popular guys on campus, scouts already looking to help him go pro and leader of the Phi Delta Theta, known as Big Brother Nose in those ranks, Digg's life is one you could probably dream of. But, that's only because you see the outside and not what's truly passed these walls of perfection.

©TeenFanFic 11-21-2012

http://www.studentaffairs.pitt.edu/phidelts