ShikaTema's Day And Night

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto nor the characters in it. Only the plot and the flow of the one shot!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
**************************************

It was a bright morning in Konoha. Temari, Kankuro and Gaara are staying in Konoha for a few days for visiting their friends, well unfortunately for Temari, she wasn't just visiting a friend, she was also visiting her first and maybe the last man she ever..........loves. She went out early. But before she went out, she tells her beloved and not to mention overprotective brothers.

Temari: Kankuro, Gaara I'm going out!

Kankuro: Wai- Wha- Temari!!!!

Gaara: Tema- Wait where are you goi- Oh never mind she's already gone.

Kankuro: But where will she go???

Gaara: ????? (Put his hands across his chest) Probably to her crush.. (Smirks)

Kankuro: He better not hurt her. Or else.

Gaara: Agreed.

Meanwhile.....

Shikamaru's POV

"Shika wake up!!!!!" I heard my mom yelled from the kitchen. I groaned and yelled back a, "5 more minutes". There was silence then my mom yelled, again, "Aren't you going to see that Suna girl... Uhh Temari!! Yeah Temari, your girlfriend!!". As soon as I heard the word 'Temari' and 'girlfriend' my lazy face turned into a bright tomato. Okay..... this time for sure!!!! I will make her officially mine!!! "Not yet!!!", I yelled back.

After finally putting up the courage, I ran to the front door, "Bye mom, dad!!!!", I yelled closing my door.

I ran to the training grounds six and waited for her.

Temari's POV

I was now walking inside the training ground six, when I saw that familiar Pinehead, lazyass Shikamaru. I'd gotta admit, I liked him. Ever since the chunin exams, I liked him.

''Hey Crybaby!! Have you been waiting long? Cause if you are, that will surely be surprising. A lazyass being early, the world has gone mad. We'll be having an Apocalypse.'' I told him, while at the same time, I was sitting beside him.

''Tch, troublesome.'' He said. An anime vein grew on my forehead. ''Can you say anything else but that stupid word?'' I asked, slightly annoyed.

''No.'' Was he's answer. Jerk.

''Ass much?'' I said.

''Temari........'' He said. I was curious.... It sounds....... Off? ''What is it Pinehead?'', I started to turn my head towards him, ''What are you-'' Was all I could manage to say because he silenced me with his lips on mine.

My eyes widen at his action. He's kissing me!! He is kissing me!! Truth be told, I didn't know what to do. Should I slap him? Punch him? Hit him with my fan? Trap him in a horrible genjutsu? Kick him where the sun doesn't shine?