Chapter 7

[Slightly edited. ]

Kai's pov (Again.)

After talking to the doctor and all, Deansly has no idea about what happened. It's been completely wiped out of his memory. The only thing he claims he remembers last is when the both of us had ice cream. Of course I'm happy that he doesn't remember that life changing event but at the same time, it happened. 

But those three days were the longest days of my life. It was like watching pretty liars, waiting for them to find A. Hey, I know you're judging me. My sister got me into that show, okay? Now bug off. Over the past months, Deansly has had this huge effect on me that I'm only now realizing and just to see him like this..I can't. It hurts.

Sighing for about the hundreth time, I made my way into Deansly's room. I wonder if he finished changing by now? Nodding to myself, I opened his door. And just lhow life hates me, Deansly was standing in all his glory. His pale porcelain skin looked smooth as ever. His small, tiny legs with a noticeable thigh gap, were crossed as his small hands covered his privates. One arm was wrapped around his tiny waist, trying to hide his flat stomach. Those green orbs were widened in shock as he cheeks were painted a bright red.  Deansly was honestly beautiful.

He squealed and picked up his clothing, quicklly before rushing off into the bathroom. I shook my head and chuckled lightly. That's an image now in my brain that I won't mind. After a few moments, hewalked out with a red face. "S-Sorry, Kai."

I shook my head and approached him, ruffling his hair."No need to apologize, silly. It was my fault for not knocking." I laughed as he squealed once more and swated my hand away, pouting.

He playfully growled. "Not the hair." 

"It's already messy, doofus." I laughed as he pouted more. I just wanted to cup his cheeks and smash my lips against his. He was too adorable for his own good. I just want him to be mine already.

A few moments of silence hovered above us until Deansly spoke up. "Is it, um okay..I-If I stay at your place for a while?" He nibbled on his lip then sighed. "Nevermind, your brother lives ther-"

I jumped in. "He got his own appartement a few days ago. So it's fine, you can stay. I don't mind." He looked up at me with a smile but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Thank you, Kai."

*

Can you believe it? Three months has passed already and tomorrow is Deansly's birthday. He's turning sixteen, how cute. For the past months, Deansly's been at my place. Sure, he's gone home for a bit but he would come right back. He and Faylon haven't spoken much since the incident, more like, incidents. I actually heard that Blayke lives with Faylon now. Yep, that's right. They're a couple. It fucking disgusts me to no end. 

Just, how the fuck can Faylon do that to Deansly? But you know what? That doesn't matter anymore. Deansly and I have have gotten really close. We've almost kissed a few times, but every time we try we seem to always get interupted. 

I heard a giggle behind me and I turned around to only have a body jump and cling onto mine. "That was a great shower! Now carry me to your room, my slave!" I shook my head at his foolishness but went on anyways. It's a big tease right now, having him with only a towel wrapped around his hips while he's in my arms.

If I could have it my way, I would've pushed him up against the wall and have my way with him. To have him moaning and writhering beneath me. Screaming at me for more, to thrust into his small frame faster and harder. To cum inside of his as-

Okay, I need to get my head out of the gutter. I can already feel the blood rushing down to my crotch.

Finally entering the room, I sat him down on the bed and tossed his some clothing which he quickly shoved one. I glanced at the clock and he realized that it was 11:59 pm. In exactly one minute, it would be his birthday. "Your birthday is in a minute."