-1- Nonononono- -1-

A/N: This chapter has over a thousand words lol, I just wanted to get everything "set up"??
I dunno, the future chapters will probably be shorter.

Enjoy!

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ no p.o.v. █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Red Guy was walking home from work, clutching the handle of his briefcase as tight as he was able. He had had a weird feeling all day, like something was going to happen. None of the talking objects in the house had bothered him, Greene or Danny this morning.

'It's probably nothing..' he thought to himself.

At least, that was what he thought until he got a call from his partner.

"Greene, what is i-"

"YOU NEED TO GET HOME RIGHT NOW!"

Red had pulled his phone away from his ear at the sudden yelling, but began power walking as fast as he could.
"Could you tell me what's happening?"

"I CAN'T EXPLAIN, I GOTTA KEEP AN EYE ON- oh my god, SKETCHBOOK GRAB THE COMPUTER,"

A faint "Which one?" was heard in the background.

"THE ONE THAT IS GETTING BLOOD ON MY NEW CARPET!"

Red Guy was very much panicking now. he had started running, shoes clicking against the pavement. He told Greene he had to hang up and would be home very soon, so now he was just running. Luckily it wasn't raining for once, so there was no chance of slipping on the sidewalk.

When he finally arrived home, he could hear a few different voices yelling. He recognized some of them.

He threw open the front door and dropped his briefcase.
"What's going on?"

The yelling swiftly stopped. But there were now nine pairs of eyes staring at him nervously, those eyes belonging to nine odd-looking people.

"Oh thank goodness your home!" Greene walked over and pecked his partner's cheek, looping his left arm with Red's right.

Red looked at him, confused.
"How about we talk in the bedroom?" he urged, the mentioned man nodding and following his housemate upstairs.

"Who are those people?"

"Now, you've got to promise me you aren't going to shout-"

"Why? I just want to know wh-"
Then it hit him...

On the phone, Greene had told 'Sketchbook' to grab a 'Computer' that was getting blood on the carpet.

"Are they the talking objects."

"Yes," Reds fists clenched "yes but! They don't look like they're in the mood to teach at the moment!" Greene did some very wimpy jazz hands and gave a nervous smile.

Red Guy took a deep breath, and unclenched his fists.
"Are they all here?" he asked with a monotone voice.

"I think so, there are a few extras, I just don't quite know who everyone is?"

Red nodded "That's fine."

The both of them went back downstairs, Greene stayed standing next to the banister, and Red walked into the living room.

"Hey."

The nine people began looking at him again, just as nervous as before.

He crossed his arms and stood stood straight(gay) as a rail, no expression on his face.