Chapter 59

(Day 2 of daily updates)

(This my longest chapter in any of my books so be ready for a bit of a read...)

(Music for the chapter,but feel free to replace it for your own)

Y/n sees the two standing on top of the towering statues

Naruto on the right

Sasuke on the left

And y/n goes to the water in the middle that is separating them...

He jumps up to the waterfall as Naruto is shouting at Sasuke who isn't even looking at him

Naruto:Sasuke!

The name echos but seems like it is not heard by Sasuke at all as he doesn't turn around  to even look at Naruto...

Naruto:Are you going to run away!?

Sasuke turns around

Sasuke:You shouldn't worry about me anymore...

Naruto:All the time we've spent together...doesn't that mean anything to you!?

Sasuke:No...

Naruto:Then why! Why are you like this!

Y/n:Everyone is different Naruto...not everyone will think the same as you...

Sasuke:What I do doesn't concern you...no one has the right to tell me what to do...I'm done fooling around with everyone at the leaf...go home...

Naruto:Everyone risked their lives to after you!

Sasuke:Good for them...they wasted their time...

Naruto jumps across to Sasuke as Y/n follows him as well

Y/n steps in between them

Naruto:What are doing y/n...get out of the way!

Y/n:Its quite apparent that he doesn't want to return...we did good getting out here...everyone did...

Naruto:You haven't even said anything to get him to stay...

Y/n:He's made up his mind...

Sasuke:The people of the leaf mean nothing to me...I'm going to where Orochimaru is...

Y/n:You're going to receive a curse mark like the ones we fought earlier...

Sasuke:Orochimaru has already given me power...

Naruto:He tried to kill The Third Hokage and wants to destroy the village! You think I'd let you go with someone like that! Y/n how can you not want to stop him?

Y/n:If Sasuke attacks the village then I will kill him...he knows that and I know that...

Naruto:You're so quick to kill one of your friends...it shouldn't even come to that!

Sasuke:Well if  you keep getting my way then it can't be helped...

Y/n:People change Naruto...

Sasuke goes to punch Naruto as well

Y/n stops him

Y/n:So its like that huh...

Naruto:Sasuke put on your headband!

Sasuke:It no longer means anything to me...

He throws Naruto to the right and kicks Sasuke further to the left