nineteen

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Itboy/itgirl- Megan Nicole and Jason Chen

--> Photograph- Ed Sheeran

--> Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "Nice and Snug." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

"Hey Francis." Lynn said while looking at the stars. He hummed in response.

"Do you believe in Love at first sight?" She randomly asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"Love takes time." Lynn nodded.

"We only get attracted by the appearance but we fell for the attitude."

"But what if you fell for that person in a long time then you suddenly see them again?"

"It's infatuation."

"But you know. Come to think of it. Love at first sight can actually be real."

"What makes you say that?"

"Because it happened to me with you." Lynn looked at Francisco. He smiled. She smiled back.

Lynn woke up to the sound of Francisco shaking her aggressively. Just kidding.

"Come on. Let's go back to sleep." Lynn said going to the bed.

'dang it.'

Francisco woke up to see Lynn fast asleep while snuggling with him. He smiled while the memory of the two of them went passing by his head. The memory last night. He was about to get up but Lynn hugged him tighter.

"I like you." Lynn said asleep. Francisco is clearly sure she's just dreaming but he can't help but fanboy inside.

He stroke her hair with his arm is around her shoulders while she's hugging him fast asleep.

Lynn woke up. Once she saw Francisco she smiled.

"Goodmorning." She said stretching and hugging him again. Closing her eyes while smiling.

'I'll always treasure these moments with you.'

"Goodmorning how was you're sleep?" He smiled.

"It was amazing." Lynn said burrying her face into Francisco's shirt.

'I love his scent.'

"Come on let's eat breakfast." Francisco said getting up but Lynn stopped him.

"Later."

"Lynn. It's 8 in the morning."

"Don't make it such a big deal Francisco."

"Fine."

'Everything has changed ever since the bus left us.'

Everything has changed indeed. No more teasing, fighting and bickering.

It's something new for them.

Being inlove is something different for them.

But what would they do?

It just happened.

It's part of being soulmates.

________________________________

hey guyssss i need requests lol hihi but anyways i hope you enjoyed today's chapterrr