Truth

Bella's pov

It was as if Beam never existed, no one knew where he is... I don't know if anyone even remember him.. I miss him a lot..

Only if I could see him once..

It's going to be a year since I saw him.. I still remember the way he looked at me when he knew I was also the part of the plan.. I wanted to hug him and say 'if he don't want to then there is no need to be a donor' but everything happend very fast that I could not do anything..

My plan was to secretly take him under my care after the operation..  If others opposed, then I would leave them to take care of him.. But he disappeared..

Darvid still feel bad for Beam, but all he could see was his heir, his grandson Danny.. I too love my grandchild, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice some other child's life..

Forth has moved on in his life, Jean is the happiest.. She married my son, a month after Forth's divorce..

As till now I have a feeling, something is not right.. Something somewhere is missing..

I stopped seeing my son after his divorce with Beam, all I did was to meet Danny at times..

I don't know if I will ever forgive Forth or Jean or even myself

Forth pov

Everyone including my parents think I forgot Beam, but the truth is I have never or maybe I can ever forget about Beam..

Is it because he is my son's donor... Or is it because I used his feelings.. Or is it that I have feelings for him.. I don't know.. But I only know that, I remember him every day..

Jean was not someone I thought she is.. The moment I heard about the contract details, I realized she was not an innocent one..

I thought she did everything for Danny, but no.. She didn't care for our own son.. All she cared was her happiness..

The moment we got married she changed.. It was as if Danny was my only responsibility.. Her life was all in club and party's.. But I had to bare with her for my son..

She even treated my parents as her servants.. And I missed Beam, I missed the way he took care of us and our happiness always.. I just wanted to see him once to ask for his forgiveness

I went looking for him once at his work place, but Wayo and others didn't even spare a glance at me.. So I went to the hospital to ask Phana about beam.. But his words destroyed everything he said 'they started dating and not to look for him' So I stopped looking for him..

Once Jean crossed all her limit, she had a fight with her father and she showed all her anger on my son.. My son, who is just 3 years was being hit by his angry mother..

If I had not reached on time.. She would have killed my son.. There was marks of being hit on his body.. From that day I never left my son alone with her.. If I had work a I messaged my mother to take care of Danny

Jaruji pov

I was having lunch in my son in-laws house, with his family.. Jean was not there.. She have changed a lot.. Her behaviour scares me at times..

Suddenly I got a call from the hospital saying

'Anne is awake'

The words I wanted to hear.. I waited for years to hear this.. I didn't say anything much to the family in front of me

"My wife is awake" Jaruji stated happily and walked to the door happily...

"I will come with you" Forth said excitedly