sebastion part two

PART TWO! 

The next day I went to the home of my queen, and like always their where so many gaurds. however this is the queen so it is understandable that she would be graurded at all times and every where she went.  I enter the room I was told to go in to meet my partners. I get in their and see two boys, they looked very young to be in this feild of work. Yet  I am younger than both of them as well, hmm I wounder why the blue haired boy looks mad.  The blond boy looks kinda....odd. Whatever its not like I have  to deal with them long. Hopefully this task will go smooth and I can have it done in a few days.  The longest  and hardiest task the queen has given me took three days and two nights.  I dislike having to wait, but it looks like the queen is running late. With that information I take a seat to wait for the queen.  right after I sit down the blone boy thought it would be a good idea to scare me by walking behind me, what he didn't know is how much of a bad idea that is. As soon as the blonde boy huged me from behind I fliped him on his back and got my dager from its holster and put it to his neck.  I growl "don't ever do that again" He looks at me with wide eyes and looks scared out if his mind.  His butler was coming at me at a fast speed, faster than any human could ever."don't try me deamon"  i growl at him, my eyes flash a dark blue. The blonde boys butler looks confused at me as does the blue hair boy and his butler. I smirk at their supidty and lack of knowlege. I relize that the queen has yet to tell me my ....powers or race. You see I'm not human like the young boys. 

sorry guys this one might take a while to finish cause i want to make this one really good....and sorry my other ones are not very good...but im trying !! and this is not eddited and you can shut up because im not going to yet.......baiiii