Chapter 30

Ellie's P.O.V

Right now I'm in Jacob's office telling everyone what has happened to me within the past month and a half. Everyone in the meaning is Alpha Brian, Luna Aubrey, Uncle Ted, Aunt, Christian, Carl, and of course Jacob. I mean he knows the story but he's just here for moral support, or so he says. I told them about what happened after I got home from battling Iron Fist, what happened with the witch, and everything else that followed up till four nights ago with the girl who supposedly was my, sister. 

After I was finished saying what needed to be said I looked over at everyone. They were all quiet, processing what I just said and they even looked as if they didn't believe me. I know that because Alpha Brian and Luna Aubrey looked at each other with confused eyes and Uncle Ted and Aunt Mariah and Christian and Carl did the same. I leaned back in my chair because it was hopeless. I mean it's not like I can show them. I don't know how to control this power of mine and I don't wanna get angry just to prove it. 

"You can't expect us to believe this right?" Carl said breaking the silence and I threw my head back onto my chair before facing them again. "Actually yes I do," I replied. "OK then, prove it," 

"I can't," he scoffs as he looked at Christian. "It not for the reason you think. Did you forget the part where I said it only happens when I'm angry," I replied but harsher than necessary but Carl always knew how to piss me off. Always have. I know that he never believes in anything unless he's seen it, except for the moon goddess of course but other than that no. "This is a joke, right?" he asked after he shook his head at me. "Well I'm not known for my sense of humor now am I," I replied with sarcasm in my voice. 

"So you're saying that ever since you came back from battling Iron Fist you realized that things about you have changed?" Christian asked before Carl had the opportunity to speak again. I nod my head at him to confirm what he just said. "You have the power of fire?" Carl added. The dislike belief is still in his voice. I nod my head again anyways. "But you can't control it and the only way that it shows is if you are angry?" Alpha Brian said and I nod again. "And this only appears when you are angry and if you are angry what happened in the forest will repeat itself?" I swear if I nod my head one more time it's gonna fall off. 

"You went to Miranda before you came to us about it? Your family?" Aunt Mariah said to me. I could hear the disappointment in her tone. Aunt Mariah values family a lot and she expects that if anything is wrong that you just go straight to family before anyone else. One thing is for sure though and it's that she's very emotional and sensitive but a good doctor and knows when to keep her emotions in check. "It is because you are my family that I didn't tell you, Aunt Mariah. I wanted to protect you from this. And besides, if you knew you would treat me differently," which is true they would. They would be afraid to anger me. Look at me as if I was different as if I wasn't one of them. They would look at me as if I don't belong and I already feel that way bad enough that my mate left.

"That is not true," Luna Aubrey said to me, trying to defend her. "Isn't it? It already going through everyone's head right now. Your all thinking that 'if what she said is true, then you need to try your best to not anger here's what she said was true then how do we continue from here? If she can't control her powers would you still let me be the leader of this pack?'" I paused for a moment to say the one thing that I don't wanna say but I know it has to be said. "If what she said is true, can we even let her be a part of this pack," nobody said anything afterward? Not that I expected them to. 

"I'm no fool, but I would be if I keep telling myself that hiding this from you is what's best for you. But I know that if I did, these are the thoughts that will go through my mind. It may not be what you decide in the end but it's still there, I know this because I'm a member of this pack and most importantly I'm a leader. I know the rules," I said to them. "What about this girl who claims to be your sister?" Alpha Brian asked. "I don't know anything about her. All I know is that she got into my head and then we fought. She had the opposite power of mine and that's nice," I replied.