Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Great job boys'!" I told them as they rushed off the stage.

They went to pull me into a group hug but I quickly dodged them, "Maybe we can do a group hug after you take showers," I said, putting emphasis on the word 'after'. I got a few pouts as they walked towards the bus.

Niall stood by my side, "So, I was thinking we could have that date tonight."

"It won't bother the others?" I asked.

He laughed, "No, I already told them, they said it was fine."

I shrugged, "Okay, but you seriously need to take a shower first."

He moved closer to me, "You don't like how I smell?"

I tried not to laugh, "You smell wonderful."

Our eyes locked as he moved closer, placing his hands on my waist. My breathing got quicker and I was starting to panic. His face was getting closer to mine, so I quickly pulled away from him.

I ran towards the bus, shouting, "See you inside!"

When I got inside I changed into some sweatpants and a large t-shirt. I wiped off all of my makeup and went to pick out some movies. As I walked into the lounge area I saw Harry on the couch, smirking at me.

"I heard you have a date with Niall."

I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him. I let out a laugh when it hit him in the face.

He laughed, "I wasn't meaning it in a bad way."

"Well that's what it sounded like," I told him, sticking out my tongue at him.

He got up and randomly started skipping around the room, "My name is Teal and I love Niall, we're going to get married and have ten children," He said in a girly voice.

I glared at him and after a few seconds I ran at him and tackled him to the ground. I grabbed the pillow that I hit him with before and started whacking him in the face with it.

"Niall and Teal, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G," He sung as I continued to hit him with the pillow.

"Oh my gosh, you are so annoying!" I yelled at him, laughing, "Do you ever shut up?" I asked.

He smirked, grabbing the pillow, "Nope."

He took the pillow from me and hit me in the back when I was trying to run away. As I did that I ran right into Niall.

"Hello?" He said, confused.

I stood behind him as Harry came out of the room hitting the first thing in site, which happened to be Niall. I burst out into laughter as Niall looked at both of us confused.

"Well good luck!" Harry said as he ran out, "Use protection!"

I felt my face turn red as I looked back at Niall, "Well that was weird," He muttered.

"I'll go make some popcorn," I said quickly, running towards the kitchen.

When I got back with the popcorn and some drinks I noticed the TV screen was on the main menu of the movie Frozen. I laughed quietly but sat down next to Niall as he hit the play button. The first few minutes were extremely awkward, and I didn't know what to do besides try and focus on the movie. Slowly I felt an arm sliding onto my shoulder. I laughed and moved closer towards him, wrapping my arms around his body.

We watched many movies, talking about them as we did. The Spectacular Now and The Art of Getting By made me mad because they just kind of cut off, making you wonder what would happen. Serendipity was sweet, but extremely dumb, I mean why would you not just give him your dang number and be done instead of chasing eachother years later? 50 First Dates was sad but extremely sweet because of what he did to help her remember every day. Pitch Perfect was one of the best comedies I have watched so far. We watched a bunch of Disney movies also because Niall insisted that they were the best type of movies made.