Introduction

(A/N: the 2 things I added here were a song that reminds me of Luna and Ein's relationship and a Gacha Club picture I made)

This is the story of how Luna and Ein met and how they went from being puphood friends(werewolf version of childhood friends)all throughout life to how they became a couple or mates in this case because Luna and Ein are werewolves. This story is an Aphmau fanfiction about my favorite Aphmau character Ein and my Aphmau original character (or oc as some may call it) Luna. Luna is my version of an Aphmau oc as you know but I created her mainly as a love interest for Ein this is what gave me the idea for this Aphmau fanfiction/fan made story.

This fanfiction is something my weird but creative mind came up with and I think it's pretty good. This fanfiction could also be called a love story between two werewolves by the names of Luna and Ein.

You Could also make it an Ein x Reader if you put yourself in Luna's shoes and pretend Luna is you and not my oc

It will also have my own spin off creation of 3 of Aphmau's role-plays which are Phoenix Drop High(season 2), Emerald Secret(season 4 of Mystreet), and When Angels Fall(season 6 of Mystreet). I will split the story into 3 parts because of the 3 role-plays I made this story off of. But it will all be in the same book.

⚠WARNING⚠
If you haven't watched these 3 role-plays on Aphmau's channel and are planning to it would be best not to read this Fan Fiction because there are spoilers in my story of those 3 role-plays and if you don't want any spoilers, it would be best to read this Fan Fiction after you have watched those 3 role-plays you have been warned.  ;)

⚠WARNING #2⚠
Ein does say a lot of curse words and cusses a lot in the story as well especially in the Emerald Secret and possible When Angles Fall parts I mainly wanted to make him do that a lot because I feel like he's that type of person or werewolf in his case that would say a lot of curse words and cuss a lot because of his bad boy/villainous/evil personality XD

⚠️WARNING #3⚠️
There is a lemons aka a sex scenes in the book so that's another warning for ya if you are younger then 13+ there may even be talk of depression and suicide in the book too