Starstruck Lovers

It was 1943, a raging war was at its peak. The United Kingdom struggled with keeping the motivation of its people and soldiers up. Amidst the political and economical struggles, the country- lead by King George VI, had to face another powerful, and admittedly more dangerous force- the Pig Family.

The Pig Family was a well-organized and, very, wealthy family with a lot of power of its own. They ruled over many streets of London, selling their home-made Pork (with presumably, very secret and addicting additives), creating a following that would do anything for them. 

As the Pig Gangs grew stronger and stronger, the royal family was forced to try and protect its citizens- and measures were taken to capture several Pig family members. 

One summer night, David Pig- commonly known as 'Daddy Pig' among his family, met this fate. David, a pale young man with striking blue eyes, blond hair and a chiseled yaw, was captured by the royal guard while he was on his way to the London Library.  While he was one of the few well-respected individuals of the Pig Family, the royal family had to keep up their ruthless demeanor to satisfy the public eye. And so, David was lead away to the Tower. 

After months and months of being perched away in one of the smallest cells, all that was left of the once muscular, witty and sunny young man was a shell- dull, bottomless blue eyes wouldn't even look up when guards passed by or distributed the meager meals for the day. That was, until one night, his doors creaked open and a young woman was thrown to his feet. 

The young woman, barely more than a girl, was Peppa. She, although slightly younger than David, had been his long time play-mate due to being cousins. Even though she also had endured her capturing by ruthless royal guard, she still had a certain spark to herself. This she declared with a simple, "Get up you fool!"- directed at none other than David. 

Days of planning later, all that one could see at 4:30 in the morning was a long, swishing ponytail practically flying out of David's cell. Peppa had escaped, although it had meant leaving David behind. But with new-found spirit, escaping wouldn't be impossible and Peppa planned on returning once the coast was clear. 

It only took the guards a few hours to notice Peppa's absence, and David was awoken from his light slumber through a kick straight to his abdomen. Groaning, he sat up- only to be faced with the hateful glare of one of the guards. 

Seconds later, the interrogation and torture coming with it begun. 

"Where the fuck is the little whore? Can you answer that, you worthless piece of shit-", the guard screamed into his face. While David was still considerably taller, he had lost muscle mass and his spirit- so all he could do was hesitantly shake his head, as he laid on the dirtied floor, shivering with fear. This gave the guard the more reason to hatefully kick and punch him, leaving David with bruises all over. 

Even days after, every part of his body hurt and some of the guards would wince when catching a glimpse of his figure. About a week later, the guards ordered David to move cells. Everything on that particular day was slightly off, from the guards whispering to themselves and not even sparing a hateful comment or glance at their prisoners. During his move, David only caught fragments of the hushed conversation of his two guards- "...the jewels...", and, "...Elizabeth is coming with King George...", was all that he could understand. 

David didn't particularly care anyways, he would either find out eventually or he would not.                     Once he was settled in, he resumed to doing what he always did- listening to his surroundings.