chapter 1 the kidnapping

Noel Cordova wakes from a nightmare screaming her son gerald runs into the room, mom are you ok gerald says with worry in his voice, yes son just the flashbacks again I'm fine noel replies, gerald wraps his arms around his mom I'm sorry for what you had to go through mom but it's over now gerald says with a loving voice, I know son im glad im home now noel says hugging her son back, noel gets up and walks towards the kitchen, are you hungry gerald she says continuing to the kitchen, gerald gets up and follows her, mom I can get it you should just sit down and relax gerald says putting his hand on his mothers shoulder, noel grabs her sons hand, ok son just make some scrambled eggs and sausage and ill be good with that she says sitting at the kitchen table, gerald grabs a skillet from the cabnet and throws butter in it and lights the stove under it grabs the eggs and sausage from the fridge and cracks four eggs in the skillet and starts to stir them, dont forget the sausage noel says looking at her son with a chuckle, ha ha very funny mom gerald says laughing, he walks back to the cabnet and grabs another skillet and puts butter in it and cuts the sausage and puts it into the skillet and lights the stove under it gerald continues to cook till it's done and fills 2 plates and puts in on one side of the table and the other in front of his mother, thank you Gerry noel says, ugh you know I dont like being called that mom gerald replies, I dont care you'll always be my little Gerry boy noel says laughing, fine but only you can call me that mom gerald says with a smile, a few moments of silence go by. so do you have to work today mom, gerald said eating his breakfast. Unfortunately yes, noel said finishing her breakfast and putting her plate in the sink. Ok mom you can shower first then, gerald said putting his plate in the sink and walking to the loving room. Ok son I'll be out in 30 minutes. Noel gets out of the shower gets dressed and does her make up and walks to the living room. Ok son in heading out love you have a good day Noel said walking out the door. Finally got the house to myself, gerald said taking his pants off and turning on his xbox. A group of masked men park in Noel's drive way and split ways one goes through a window one goes through the back door and one through the front. Die fuckin zombies gerald yells from the livingroom the sound of gun fire and monster sounds also coming from the livingroom the men all sorround gerald one grabs his mouth and the other points a gun at him the one holding his mouth whispers in his ear fight and my friend has no problem shotting you all the men drag him out of the house and blind fold and gag him and throw him in thier van one of the men leaves a note on the kitchen counter for noel to find when she gets home 4:00 rolls by noel pulls into her drive way walks into her house. Hey son I'm home still playing your damn video game I hear she says starting to laugh she notices a piece of paper on the counter and reads it. Oh my God gerald! Gerald! No my baby boy no she cries running frantically through the house. Noel grabs her phone and quickly dials her friend from the war. Frank its noel they got gerald I need your help.