1

I roamed the empty halls with my tour guide, my new name ringing in my ears.

New Girl.

Oh, how I hated being the new girl. So much attention, it never leaves. You'll always be known as the new girl because that's all you are to people.

"We're here," my tour guide said, stopping outside the door to classroom 1-A.

She knocked on the door before opening it to reveal about 20 students, all with their eyes locked on me.

Except one. A boy with ash blonde hair and red eyes sat slouched in his seat as he looked out of the window.

"Oh hello," said the teacher, with shaggy black hair covering half of his face and a toiletpaper-like scarf around his neck. "I'm Mr. Aizawa. You must be Harutsa Masimora. Please, introduce yourself."

I walked to the front of the classroom and begun my well-practiced introduction.

"My name is Harutsa Masimora. I'm 15. I have two quirks, one the ability to analyze any math equation and it be correct, and the ability to stop time."

"Woah!! You can stop time? That's so cool? Are there any weaknesses?" A jumpy boy with fluffy green hair exclaimed. He sat behind the boy with the spiky blonde hair.

"Yeah, I can only activate it for ten minute intervals every hour. But I can still move and everything."

The smile on the boy's face never faded.

As much as I hate to say it, I had no interest in being the broccoli-haired boy's friend. He was much too excited for my liking.

I took my seat in the back of the class, but it wasn't long after that until the spiky-haired boy from earlier got up and sat in front of me. He completely ignored me, other than telling me not to bother him and calling me an 'extra.'

I just shrugged and shoved my earbuds in my ears, blasting the new Day6 album.

I was in a daze, not paying the slightest bit of attention when the lunch bell rang. I saw everyone get up, but I just stayed in my seat and pulled out my lunch box.

I cringed at the faces my mom had made in the Onigiri as I shoved one of the rice-balls in my mouth.

I was completely oblivious until someone took a seat in front of me and just sat there staring at me.

"What?" I said as I looked up to meet a pair of red eyes.

"I'm Kirishima. Do you wanna be friends? I saw you looking at my friend Bakugo earlier, but I have to warn you, he's a bit of an asshole when it comes to new people."

"Bakugo?"

"Yeah! The boy with spiky hair and red eyes."

"Oh! Yeah, I just noticed how he completely ignored me when I came in the room and then when he sat in front of me he called me an extra. I hope he knows I could freeze time and beat him to a pulp." I crossed my arms and slouched in my seat.

Kirishima chuckled. "Yeah, don't mind him. He's like that to everyone."

I sighed and took a bite of rice.

"Kirishima, what are you doing in here?"

Speak of the devil, Bakugo walked in.

"Oh, I was just talking with Masimora. I was actually about to invite her to eat lunch with us."

"Do whatever you want."

"Well? You wanna hang with us? When we finish eating we usually hit up the 7-11 for ice cream."