Papa?

Jin POV:
After Jisoo came back for her trip, she suggested that we get together and have a hang out. I really liked that idea and suggested that it be at my house.

"Jinnie, can I invite Chanja? Please." Jisoo begs to me.

Chanja was her boyfriend and in my eyes, her future husband. I smiled at her.

"Of course you can invite him, Ji. I was already planning on inviting Namjoon and his kids, so you should be able to bring someone too." I tell her.

"Thanks, Jinnie. You're the best." She said while hugging me.

Now it's the day of the get together. The kids (my boys, Joon's boys, Micha, and Chanja's son, Changmin, 3) are all playing together while the adults are hanging in the pool.

We were all having a great time until Changmin and Micha started to get fussy because they were tired, so Jisoo and Chanja left early. Now it was just me and Namjoon, like usual.

Me and Joon were talking about random things until we heard a voice say.

"Papa, catch me!"

We both turned and saw that the boys had jumped into the pool and Jungkook was about to jump where me and Joon were.

Jungkook jumped into the pool after getting our attention. He ended up jumping into Joon's arms instead of mine. Me and Joonie laughed at his little mistake, but what he said next made us realize that it wasn't a mistake.

"Thanks, Papa." Jungkook said while hugging Joon. After that, the kid swam off like nothing happened.

"Did he just...?" Joon asked while looking at me.

I just nodded in shock. Jungkook sees Namjoon as his Father. My very shy and very conserved youngest son thinks of Namjoon, a man who was a stranger to him 3 months ago, as his Father.

"We have to talk to him about this, right?" Namjoon asked.

"I honestly don't know. But I think we should. Just to make sure he understands." I say to him while looking at him.

Namjoon nods in agreement.

Time skip ~

We all had dinner and now we are just hanging out. Me and Namjoon went through what we were going to talk to Jungkook about and agreed. I got up and went to go get him.

I walked down to where the boys were playing. I opened the door and said "Jungkook, can you come here please?"

He smiles up at me and nods while standing up and following me to the living room where Namjoon was waiting for us.

Jungkook looks at Joon and then up to me and asks "Is Kookie in trouble?" He was pouting and looked sad.

"No, sweetheart. Me and Joonie just need to talk to you. Come sit down." I tell him while pulling him to sit down in between me and Joon.

"Jungkook, who am I to you?" Joon asked Jungkook to start it off.

Jungkook immediately smiles up at him innocently and says "Papa."

Me and Namjoon look at one another. I put my hand around Jungkook's shoulder and say "Jungkook, sweetie, you know that Namjoon isn't your Papa, right?"

Jungkook looks up at me and nods "He's not my real Papa, but he's my new Papa." He said so innocently.

I sigh and say "Sweetie, he's not your Papa at all."

"Why not?" Jungkook said getting upset "He treats me and Hyungs like he treats his sons. He's way nicer than my other Daddy and you like like him, Daddy. Why isn't he my Papa?"

"Because me and your Dad aren't married." Joon told him.

"Well then, can you two get married so you can be my Papa?" Jungkook asked Joon.

"It's not that simple, Kookie." I tell him.

Jungkook starts to cry "Why not! I want him to be my Papa. He makes us feel safer than my other Daddy ever did. I don't want you or the Hyungs to feel unsafe anymore. I don't want my other Daddy to come back and take us away again, neither does the Hyungs. I don't want my other Daddy as my Papa, I want him to be my Papa!" Jungkook screamed at me before running upstairs.

Me and Namjoon look at each other in shock. We both never know that Jungkook felt like this, let alone Hoseok and Yoongi too. We quickly get out of our spaced out daze and go after Jungkook.

We find him in his room. He wasn't facing the doorway. He was clenching his Cooky plushie while crying. I go and sit on his bed, and Namjoon follows.

"Baby, come here." I say to Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at me before crawling into my lap and hugging me tightly. I hug him back just as tightly. I never knew my kids were feeling the same fear as me, everyday, about Josh.

"Jungkook, it's ok. You don't have to worry about that stuff, ok? Please don't cry." I say to him. He nods into my chest.

"Hey, Kookie." Namjoon said, grabbing Jungkook's attention, "You can call me Papa if you want to, ok? We just wanted to explain these things to you to make sure you understand, ok?"

Jungkook nods and goes over to Namjoon's lap and hugs him. Joon gladly hugs back.

"When will you be my Papa?" Jungkook asked Joon.

"I don't know. That's a question for your Dad." He said smiling at me.

Jungkook looks at me waiting for my answer to my question. Me and Joon have known each other for five months now and have been dating for almost three. I imagine that we'll go up a level soon right?

"Soon, Jungkook." I say to my crying bunny.

Jungkook's eyes light up immediately after hearing that. He smiles while drying his tears "Really, Daddy?" He asked.

"Yea, Jungkook." I say smiling at him and then at Joon.

"Ok!" Jungkook said cheerfully "I can't wait for you to really be my Papa, Papa."

Jungkook then put his Cooky down and ran out the room happily. Probably back to the basement where he was playing before.

I stand up to go walk out of the room, but my arm gets grabbed and I'm spun around into a hard muscular chest. I looked up to meet Joon's eyes and his smirk.

"So you want to marry me soon? How soon is soon, Jinnie." He said in a deep voice that made me shiver.

"I don't know, Joonie. That's a question for yourself." I say before kissing his cheek, and then breaking out of his grasp and trying to walk away.

He pulls me back again "Oh really?" He asked me.

"Really." I say cutely.

"I love you, Jin." He said before kissing me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. I pull away and say "I love you too, Namjoon."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜