Salvation is a God's Promise to me.

SALVATION IS A GOD'S PROMISE TO ME.

WHAT IS SALVATION"

(ACIM - Workbook for Students - Lesson 231)

"Salvation is a promise, made by God, that you would find your way to HIM at last. It cannot but be kept. It guarantees that time will have an end, and all thoughts that have been born in time,will end as well.

God's word is given every mind which thinks that it has separate thoughts and will replace these thoughts of conflict with the Thoughts of peace."

We are alaware of the story of Adam and Eve eating the fruit of the forbidden tree and cast themselves out of the Garden of Eden in Heaven.

At some strange moment, Adam and Eve choose to have a will that is separate from God's WILL. The fact, we are are here on earth and not in Heaven would appear to seem that the separation from God did occur . And, in fact, the separation did occur.

The instant the thought of conflict came into the human mind came, God placed thr Thought of peace in the human psyche. There was no need for the Thought of peace befire, peace was given without opposite, and merely was.

The thought of conflict was the birth of the human ego which gave the perception of separation from God. The Thought of peace was to remind us that ONLY GOD IS REAL.

This Thought of peace was given to us to learn that nothing unreal exists in this world and the Thought of peace lies in the stillness of our minds.

The Thought of peace was given to us to remind us that in quiet, we receive the word of God. It was given to tell us that in quiet stillness, we hear the voice of our Creator speak to us. Any time spent in quiet mind is a 'holy-time' in which is a stop closer to find your way to HIM in Heaven.

I believe that when we learn to replace the thought of conflict with the Thought of peace, we will find a way to HIM (God) in heaven. In thought of peace, only God's word is given every mind which thinks  that it has separate thoughts.

The point i am trying to convey here is that in the holy-time of peace, we are choosing to center our minds in God.

God's promise to me is that a time is nearer now to learn the art of replacing the conflict thought with the Thought of peace and that  every  human being (who choose to) will be able to learn to replace the thought of conflict with the Thought of peace because this 'act' when done collectively will take us home in heaven with God after our journey here on earth.

But, most importantly, our act to try to replace the thought of conflice with the Thought of peace well correct the split mind's perception of separation from God.

 I earnestly believe from the bottom of my heart, that before I was born, I must have agreed with my creator God, to devote 30+ years of my life in trying to quiet the thinking mechasim of the mind so I could hear the Voice for God.

Please understand that I don't tell you all this to brag or to impress you. far from it. I tell you all this because what I am telling you is not just a 're-hash' ideas of some abstract principles, or even a text filled pages of theory but, down to earth facts based on my 30+ years of practicing these ideas on a daily basis.

Before you make a judgment call, I ask please log on to my website:

www.theoriginalsinstory .com.

Go to www.amazon.com. Right my name Mushtaq H. Jaafri in the search box and hit on the beautiful bookcover. The title is: The Original Sin: Correcting the perception of separation from God. For free info email me: mushjaa@aol.com

If you send me your email I will send you coupon for a free gift (worth $20,00)

Kind Regards,

Mushtaq, author