the administrator

Merpov

.

"I am Eugene and I will be your examiner the top five come with me  for additional training and the rest of you either stay here or get sent away" he was youngish with dark brown hair and lighter brown eyes, I snuck a glance at hiccup to find he was staring at me I grinned at him and he nodded towards mother gothel (our trainer/prison guard) and I saw her armpits were covered in sweat I pulled a disgusted face at him and we both laughed.

.

Megpov

.

Eugene was handsome I forced myself not to think it, but he was. He was young for a instructor/  administrator and had dark brown hair styled into a sort of quiff and lighter brown eyes. Suddenly he looked straight at me and his eyes were so intense that I panicked he smiled warmly at me and went on talking "we will be testing your skills on an abandoned castle and using these hoops" he said pulling five brass hoops out of his pocket "but those of you who pass will be taken to heist for the first time to hamish fort"
hamish Fort! I couldn't do that, hamish fort is where I lived, where I grew up, that and my parents who don't know I'm training to be a thief live there! I looked up at the board.

1. Krisstof

2. Astrid

3. Rapunzle

4. Hiccup

5. Snotlout

6.Elsa

7. Meg

8. Dagger

9. Anna

10. Jack

11. Hans

12. Merida

...... and so on. I'd decided, I could either lose my parents and pass or lose my friends and my dignity and fail.

.

Hiccpov

.

Eugine came and sat at our table opposite me. Jack immediately asked what he thought of the girls, "it's hard to tell" he laughed a bit "Rapunzle and Anna are both very cute," I felt Krisstof tense up then he likes Rapunzle and Anna "but I suppose merida or meg are tough and more my type." I froze then

"merida?" I said my throat closing up

"Yea" he raised his eyebrow "problem?"

"No it's just merida is kinda unpopular"

"And scary" Hans chipped in

"Well meg and merdia" he said

"Sooooo" Jack said trying to save me "I don't suppose being friends with you would boost our grade?"

"Sorry no" Eugene said and the conversation got better after that.