Welcome To India

• Dedicated to To the babe Megan

                                                                               India's Pov

    Ding Ding. I look down at my phone it’s Trevor. I hit ignore, he should know I’m at work right now. I intern for vogue. Yes vogue the fashion magazine but it’s not as glamorous it sounds. I grab coffee and make copies for my bitch of a boss. If I want to make it into the business this is how I’m going to get there. No matter how many times people say I'm too thick for the job. So fucking what I wear a size 12, I’m fixing it. I’m glance down at what I ate today, an apple and a coffee. I already ate too much. I hear Trevors voice in the back of my head saying how stupid I was being. I had an eating disorder I knew it and he knew it. He tried to fix it. I didn’t want him too.

Trevor was the only mainstream thing in my life. He was generic, pop normal and I was anything but. I genuinely started as a fan. He was the only one I thought who got my anxiety. He made things better for some reason. Thats why I created my twitter for him. It felt weird at first. I wasn't like the fandom. I wasn’t like other teenage girls. A year later he followed and DM’ed me. I still don’t totally get why he took such interest in me. He says it was because I didn’t act like the rest of them like the rest of the fandom. He is the only stable thing in my life.

I emancipated myself a year ago because of abuse. I don’t have anyone besides him. Yet we hadn't even met in person even after three years. He was busy, I didn’t have the money. We swore we’d figure it out. I truly believe we will. My phone rings again. I quickly send him a text that I’m at work and we will talk later. I continue filing dumb paper work. I hear my boss offer my co-worker clothes from last photo shoot. She says something about how I’m too fat to fit in them. I sigh this is my shit life for now I guess.

                                                                          Trevor’s POV

    God just like India not to pick up she was good at that. I still loved her though. How could I not. She had short blond curls a great ass, huge boobs and the best personality someone could ask for. I love how her eyes shined in the the light. I love how she smiled. I love how her body curved. I didn't even think twice about it not once. She is thinning out, I can tell. Although I don’t think she’s dropped a whole size yet thank god. I’ve tried to stop it but there's only so much you can do on the opposite side of the country. I love her and not in a best friend way in a romantic way. I have since we were 15.

I have news though splendid news. I’m involved in this event called Digitour and in about two weeks I will be coming to New york. I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend and it’s going to wonderful. I get to call the girl I love mine.  Well hopefully. I’m going to pull her on stage and sing to her. I’m thinking of doing Take Me To Church by Hozier or Take Me Home by Cash Cash. Either way I hope she loves it. She says her voice makes her feel safe.

Truth be told India was the one to pull me out of my anxiety which got significantly better because of her. At 15 we made a plan to get better together that we were going to get better together and we did. She stopped getting panic attacks and I stopped blacking out. India changed my life for the better. That is why I love her. She was my muse, my lover, the reason for my smile. I couldn't help all that I felt for. I just couldn’t wait to tell her. Sudenly my phone ringed.
" What's up Trev."  She asks. "I'm coming to new york for an event in two weeks" I exclaimed. I suddenly hear an excited scream.

A/n: Hey guys what's up?

I'm Olive or Olivia but I prefer Olive.

India outfits will be posted on the side they may be outragorous or something you think a size twelve shouldn't wear but it's how invisoned her. outfit for this chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=144325530

I eally hope you enjoyed because that would make me happy.

Update coming soon since I'm on break.

Much love

-Olive