1

It was another boring day at the Star Sans HQ. Blue was on his phone, while Ink and Dream talked about their lovers. Ink always braged about how he was the only one Error would let touch him and Cross was chill but stuck to Dream like a magnet most times.

Blue was jellous, they had lovers but he didn't. Yes pretty much everyone wanted to be the one to "take sweet little Blueberry's innocence first" but Blue wanted someone who actually loved him and didn't have other motives.

"Hey Blue, things seem to be uneventful today so lets all just head home" Ink said in a sad tone. Blue nodded and left through a portal to his AU, saying goodbye to Dream and Ink in the proccess. The fact that Dream dated Cross and Ink dated Error was a secret only the Star Sans' knew.

Today Carrot was actually home, grabbing some honey from the kitchen. "Hey Papy! How was your long sleepover at Reds?" Blue tried to have a conversation with his brother however was ignored, just like he was all the other times he tried to talk with his brother.

A week later

All Sans' and Papyrus' were invited to a party hosted by Geno in the Antivoid. Blue was away from the party a bit drinking from his cup of, obviously spiked, punch. Everyone knew the punch was spiked but didn't know who did it, and Reaper touched Classic so Classic was drinking as much as he could.

"Oh hello cutie~" Lust came near Blue. Carrot, though always ignoring Blue, makes a conscious effort to keep Lust away from Blue. A split second after Lust spoke Blue had a plan. "Oh hello! You are Lust right?" Blue had heard of this Sans but had never actually met him.

Lust chuckled with a hand to his mouth, "To most, but to you I can be anything you want~" Blue sighed to himself, another person trying to take Blue's innocence. "Sorry but, despite what everyone else says, I know what I'm saying 'No' to right now. I just want to be friends with you, nothing more."

Lust chuckled awkwardly and looked down rubbing his arm, "heh sorry. No bad feelings?" Lust raised his eyes to Blues and Blue felt the pure sadness and distrust not to mention fear in his eyes. No one would ever talk with Lust much less want to be friends with him.

Blue wanted to help Lust. This was no longer about getting Carrots attention, but about helping Lust. Blue put a hand on Lusts elbow in a comforting way, "Deffinetly not any hard ones" Blue grinned when he saw Lusts eyes light up. Sans' always loved jokes, even Blue did. "D-Did you just?" Lust laughed.

Blue and Lust talked for a good hour and a half before Carrot noticed and walked over, visibly tipsy from the punch. "Blue I thought I told you to stay away from him" Blue moved inbetween Carrot and Lust, "He's my friend Papy. Besides you haven't even talked to me in a while" Carrot growled and Blue growled back getting the attention of a couple others nearby.

Lust stayed still, scared of Carrot, and held onto Blues arm. Carrot had seen Lust grab Blues arm when he walked up to them. "Blue get away from him" Carrot growled again after he spoke. Blue only growled in response, saying no to his taller brother.

Ink spoke up, "What's going on?" Blue felt Lust shake more. Blue understood why he was scared, being the slut of the multiverse and most hated one, Lust was scared of everyone but unless in contact, which no one allowed from him, you couldn't tell.

Carrot looked at Ink and pointed at Blue and Lust "Lust has decided to become 'friends' with Blue, and Blue accepted" Blue sighed. "You have that wrong Papy." Blue rubbed his temples, this was annoying. "I asked Lust to be my friend not the other way around. Even Dust, Killer, Horror and them have friends but Lust is 'too dangerous' for me?"

A few days after the party

Lust and Blue were hanging out in Blues livingroom. Lust had personally suggested they stay in Blues AU, and more specifically Blues house. Blue had nicknamed Lust into Lulu to better comfort the skeleton, and Blue didn't like calling such a kind skeleton something so vulgar.