Chapter 4 New People

Carolina got the tickets. We all waited for her. I started to play with Jeremy. “Jeremy, how old are you.” “9.” “No your 2.” “9.” “2.” “Jeremy your 2.” Carolina kissed his cheek. “We just have to wait for our plan.” We all sat down by our terminal. “Plan 129 is ready to board.” Carolina got Darcy and I had Jeremy. Carolina sat by the window next to her was Darcy than Jeremy I was at the end. Carolina began to play with Darcy. “Jeremy it’s bed time.” “No.” “Yes.” We were in the plan for 20 minutes Carolina a Darcy were already sleeping. “Look Jeremy they are sleeping you should sleep too.” “Okay Harry.” He fell asleep. “Why haven’t you asked her out yet?” I turned around it was Edward. “We are just friends.” “If that what makes you sleep at night.” “You guys are so over procreative over her.” “We love her and she does the same for us ever since we can remember she been like a mom to us. We don’t want anyone to hurt her.” “I understand.” I feel asleep about 3 hours someone keep poking me. I open my eyes I see it was Carolina Darcy and Jeremy.

Me: “Morning guys.”

Carolina: “Morning Harry.” Darcy kissed my cheek. I kissed her cheek.

Jeremy: “No Dar Harry mine.”

Carolina: “Jeremy I tough I was your.”

 Carolina was holding Jeremy and kissed his cheek. “Aww sorry to bother you, but you two have the most cutes kids.” “Thank you.” I answered her. I looked at Carolina and smiled. When will it be the right time to ask her to be mine? We landed and headed to their house. “You all live here.” “Yeah.” It was a small house it for a family of 4. We entertained the house it was a mess. “Sorry about the mess.” Edward told me. We started to pack everyone thing and put them in boxes. “I’m going to get a moving truck.” “I’ll go with you.” “Thanks Edward. “ Carolina and Edward were getting moving truck. “So Harry, when are you going to ask her?” “Asked who what?” “Ask her out.” “We are just friends.” “We now she likes you and you like her. If you don’t ask her someone else will.” “What do you mean?” “You’ll know what I mean later.” We were almost done packing. Edward enters the room. “Hey Edward were Carolina outside.” “Is she with someone?” “Josh.” “Told you Harry.” I looked out the window. We could heard what they were saying.

Carolina and Josh conversation.

Josh: “You’re leaving.”

Carolina: “Yes.”

Josh: “When are you coming back?”

Carolina: “I live on my own. Well I mean with all my brothers and sisters now.”

Josh: “What about your parents? I heard you have a new sister and a brother.”

Carolina: “What?”

Josh: “Yeah your grandma takes care of them.”

Carolina: “We should catch up some time.”

Josh: “Okay ill call you.”

Carolina: “Bye josh.”

Josh: “Bye Carolina.”

The hugged and Carolina came back to the room.

“We’re does grandma live.” “Two houses down why.” “I have to talk to her. I’ll be right back.” She left.

Carolina pov.

I walked over to my grandma house. I knock on the door. “Carolina is that you.” “Yes.” “How are you I miss you so much.” “I miss you too.” “Come in.” I saw the twins. “Who are they?” “This is your brother and sister.” “What?” “Yeah your mom told me to take care of them.” “Grandma you can’t.” “That what I told her.” “I’ll take care of them.” “You’re taking care of all of your brothers and sisters.” “They are my brother and sister I’ll take care of them.” “I’m so proud of you. You are like a daughter to me.” “Thanks grandma.” “No one in the family wanted to take care of them.” “I love them so much.” “I’ll tell your mom you have them and don’t give them to Kim.” “She wants to take them away from me.” “Don’t let her. Be strong for your brothers and sister.” I hugged her and began to cry. “Josh stopped by yesterday he was looking for you.” “I saw him before I came here. I want you to meet my friend grandma.” “Is he a guy?” “Yes e is only my friend. Come with us to eat before we leave.” “I will.” “We’re there cloths so I can pack.” “In this room.” She walked to her room then I heard a knock on the door. I open it. “Carolina. What are you doing here?” “I came to pick up my brother and sister and we are going out to eat do you want to join us.” “I’ll love to.” We both walked to the babies’ room and packed. “She looks like you.” “No she doesn’t.” “Yes she does.” “What her name?” “Carolina.” I looked at him. I tough he was joking. “Really. what her name?” “Carolina.” “I don’t believe you.” “It’s true her name is Carolina your mom wanted to name her after you because she missed you.” “Really.” “Yeah. We should go.” Josh got there stuff. I carried Carolina and my grandma had my brother. We enter the house. “Carolina a who is this lovely baby you have. “Carolina.” “Stop playing.” “Grandma.” Lily ran up to her and hugged her. Mia took my brother and started playing. ”josh.” Darcy wanted him to carry her. “Grandma this is Harry.” “Hi Harry.” “Harry this is Josh my best friend.” “Hi Harry.” “Hi josh.” “Let’s go out to eat.” I got Darcy and Jeremy there sweaters Harry came with me. “How long have you known him?” “We were 5.” “I have been wanted to tell you this.” I looked at him confused. “Will you be my girlfriend?” “Yes.” We kissed. “Finally.” I turned around it was Edward. “I see he finally asked you to be his girlfriend.” “Yes.” We walked down holding hands. Everyone kept looking at us. I walked up to my grandma. “I been thinking you shouldn’t be here alone. Will you move in with me?” “Are you sure you have so many people living with you.” “As long as I’m with you grandma I don’t care who I live with.” “All of my things won’t fit.” “Yes they will. What do you say?” “Yes.” Lily loves grandma the most; she is like a mom to lily. “Let’s go eat and then we start parking your things.” We walked to the restaurant it wasn’t far. “Carolina is that you.” I turned around it was some girl. “Yes.” “Are you and josh dating?” “No.” I looked at Harry and I grabbed his hand. “This I my boyfriend Harry.” “Hi.” “I’m Bella. I’m your waiter for tonight.” We all order our food. Josh whisper in my ear. “She likes Harry.” “How do you know?” “I heard her tell one of her coworkers. Carolina began to cry I took her outside. I began to sing to her. She stopped to cry. “You’re an amazing singer.” I blushed I never sing in front of people only to my brothers and sisters That was the only reason they stopped crying. “Thanks.” I kissed Harry.

Harry: “We should go back.” We walked at the table.

Harry: “Why didn’t anyone tell me Carolina is a good singer?”

Mia: “She is.”

Harry: “Yes she has a lovely voice.”

Edward: “We didnt know that.”

Grandma and Josh: “I did.”

Me: “Josh you knew.”

Josh: “Yes I heard you singing to Mia when she was smaller.”

Mia: “It was you that would sing us to sleep I always rough it was grandma.”

Addison: “Why did you hide this from us?”

Me: “It’s not a big deal.”

Harry: “Yes it is your amazing singer.”

Bella: “Here your drink Harry.” She began to flirt with Harry. He didn’t flirt back. We finish eating. I paid and we went home. “When are you guys leaving?” “Tomorrow around 5.” “Okay I stop by.” “Okay bye.” He said goodbye to everyone and left. “I went to my room where I use to sleep my bed was gone. I didn’t even notice. “Where is my bed?” “Mom threw it away the day you left.” Henry Carolina and I sleep on the floor in the living room Harry sleep in the couch. “Carolina wake up.” “What is it Mia?” “Go sleep in mom’s room you 4 fit there.” “Harry is sleeping.” “No I’m not.” He carried Henry and I carried Carolina up to the room. I saw there crib. I laid her there and Harry put Henry there. Harry and I lay down. We both fell asleep this bed was so comfy. “Carolina Harry wake up.” I roll off the bed. “Carolina. Are you okay?” “Yeah I’m fine.” Lily began to laugh. “That not funny.” “Yes it is.” I walked over to her and began to tickle her. “Grandma is waiting for you.” We walked down stairs. I had Henry and Harry was carrying Carolina. We walked to my grandma house and began to pack. Someone was knocking I open the door. “Josh.” Lily ran up to him. “You have food.” I began to laugh. “What so funny Carolina?” “Nothing.” I smiled. Went back to my grandma room we were done parking.

Me: “Grandma you’re going on the plan with them.”

Mia: “Why?”  

Me: “I’m driving the van. We don’t all fit. I have your plan tickets.”

James: “Is Harry going with you?” We all looked at Harry.

Harry: “Yes.” We put everything in the van.

Derek:  “We do fit Carolina.”

Me:  “It’s up to you guys if you want to come.” “Yes.” they all said it at the same time. We said our goodbyes to Josh. “Call me when you get there.” “I will josh I’ll miss you” “I’ll miss you too.” It took us 3 days to go back to Chicago. “Yes we are home.” Lily ran to the door. “Lily you need the keys. “That right.” She got my keys and opened the door. Carolina Henry Jeremy and Darcy were sleeping. I had Jeremy Harry had Darcy Edward had Carolina and Mia had Henry. We laid them down on my bed. We put there things in the room. The basement became my room. “Carolina I’m going home.” “I’ll see you tomorrow.” “Yeah that fine.” I kissed him and he left.