Chapter 5

Niall´s POV

That whole thing with Riley just makes me angry. I mean it´s her fault the press doesn’t believe in our ´relationship´. When did she come anywhere with us? We weren´t seen by the press for the last 4 months. Isn’t this a bit conspicuous?
I know I promised Zayn that I would go to Riley and say sorry, but honestly I won´t do that. I don’t understand why I should do this when she is the one whose fault it is. Okay maybe slapping wasn’t right but I´m totally overcharged with this whole situation. Maybe I should talk to management to cancel this couple thing and let everything be normal. So I decide to just call Simon.

“Hey Niall, what´s up?”, he asked as soon as he answered my call.
“I just thought about everything you said yesterday. And I came to decision that would could probably end this couple stuff between me and Riley, because with that story came so many problems even between me and Zayn and didn’t want anything like this to come..”, I explained to him.
Then he said: “ No Niall we can´t do this. It will ruin your image because then you´re the bad boy for the next months. The press will put everything as if you had cheated on her or something like this and we can´t afford this. It´s just impossible.”
“Are you sure there is nothing you can do about it?”, I asked to get sure I understood right.
“Yeah I´m sorry but there´s nothing to do.” And with that he ended the phone call.

Riley´s POV

I still can´t believe that Simon makes us to do all of this shit. I just don’t understand why we have to do everything that stands on that shitty time table thingy. But the most confusing thing is, why does Niall hate me? What did I do to him that makes him feel like his and even act like this? I mean I get along with all of the boys except Niall. Liam´s even like the second brother I never had.

I decided to go to the bathroom to get myself washed and ready to go to bed since it´s nearly 12 at night.

When I went to the bathroom I had to go past Niall´s room and when I was right in front of the door I could hear what he was saying to someone on the phone: ” …end this couple stuff between me and Riley… you sure there is nothing you can…”

Wow he really must hate me that much that he wants to end a fake relationship… I mean really what did I do to him for him to hate me this much?? Maybe I should talk to him.

So I waited a few seconds until I was sure he ended his phone call and knocked on his room door. “Yeah come in..”, he shouted from inside. So I opened the door and went inside to find a total mess in his room. Wow this boy isn’t really one of the tidiest.

“What do you want here?” , he asked very harsh.
“I wanted to talk to you” , answered slowly and cautiously.
“What about? Why I slapped you? Well you deserved it, because it´s your fault the press doesn’t believe in this relationship..” , he shot back with an angry voice.
“That wasn´t really what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to know why you hate me this much. I mean I never really did anything to you for you to hate me this much and I just can´t understand why you hate me”, I told him at the edge of tears. Because I´m a very emotional person.
“Well it´s just because of you I have to act like I´m in a happy relationship and the news bring up that they think our relationship doesn’t exist anymore and I have to take the consequences, only because you never showed up anywhere the last five months to at least act like our fake relationship did still exist and as if you loved me. Because of you I couldn´t meet up with my real girlfriend at the time our fake relationship started. And because of you we had to break up. Simon said it would be too dangerous if Mikayla were seen together whilst officially you and I are together. And he forbid us to see each other ever again.” he almost shouted at me.
This shocked me a bit. I didn´t expect Simon to do something like this. I had always thought he was the nice manager who let the boys do what they want wit who they want. But I think I had a wrong opinion about him, because first he makes me and Niall fake date. Then he forbids Niall to meet up with his ex-girlfriend. And today he made Niall and me work after a plan he made for us to get our relationship more believeable.

After he said this I just sat there a few two or three minutes realizing what an asshole Simon must be (A/N I love Simon it´s just for the story, so please don´t think this is my real opinion). But then I came up with an idea.

But I thought it would be better to first think it straight through and sleep it over and then tell Niall my idea and get his opinion. So I just got up and said a quick “Good night” to him, left his room and went to the bathroom, that was the reason why I even left my room before, to wash my face and make myself ready for bed.

When I finished in the bathroom I went up to mine and Zayn´s room to get some rest and overthink my idea. But of course I got interrupted by my lovely brother running into the room and screaming into my face asking if I was still awake. “Well if I had been asleep then I would be awake now, by the way you screamed into my face.” I replied him with an annoyed look on my face, but I let a small smile escape my lips. I couldn´t be mad at my big brother.

“So what´s the matter? Why would you wake me up at almost 1 at night?” I asked him.
He started stuttering :”So... umm... you... know my...erm... girlfriend Perrie right?” I just nodded my head waiting for him to continue. “Yeah... welll... what you say if I would propose to her? I understand if you´re against it, but I just want to hear your opinion on that, because I really love her and she means so much to me and I´m not quite sure if should take the next step and deepen our relationship” he explained to me with a very hopeful look on his face.

A/N 

hey guys this time it hasnt been that long since i´ve last updated but i want to wish you a merry christmas even if it´s a little late but better late than never 

so what do you think will Riley say to Zayn´s plans of his future and what do you think is Riley´s plan for her little problem with Niall? write in the comments what you think and maybe leave a vote too :)

back to christmas: what have you all gotten as christmas presents? i wanna know what it was so please leave this also in comments if you want
if you wonder what i got: a brand new iPhone 5s, new furniture for my room, money, perfume and chocolate

so since i got holidays i´m trying to update at least one more time while holidays 

c u soon
_caraXD_