Chapter 25

"What was that?" Louis questioned angrily as he walked up to Harry.

"What was what?"

"Your little comment and eye roll."

"Nothing. She was just being cringey."

"In case you hadn't noticed we're together. We're in love." Louis seethed.

Harry felt like he had been stabbed in the heart. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Whatever, just don't make fun of my relationship until you can get one of your own. When was the last time you dated someone again?"

"I don't-"

"Oh right, a long time ago. Unsurprisingly."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you'll be lucky to find someone, looking like that. I mean, just look at you." He snarled before storming out, leaving Harry with one arm wrapped around his waist, an open mouth, and teary eyes.

"Harry, can you-whoa what's wrong?" Niall groaned groggily, rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing, Niall." He sat in the corner of his bed, knees to his chest as he allowed the tears to spill. He drew the newly installed curtain across, cutting him off from everyone else.

"Harry? What's up?" He popped his head through the curtain.

"I said it's nothing!" Harry yelled through sobs, scratching furiously at the sides of his hands.

"It's obviously something-"

"Fuck off!"

"Woah I'm sorry mate, um I'll leave you alone for a little while but I want to talk to you later." Niall backed away, turning to the confused and concerned faces of the newly awoken pair.

"Maybe Louis knows what's up." Zayn suggested quietly.

"Worth a shot." Niall agreed. "Lou, wait what, Eleanor?"

"Hi." She smiled.

"What are you doing here? Wait nevermind, explain later, Louis, do you know what's up with Harry?"

"He was being a dick about mine and Eleanor's relationship."

"Ok, and what did you say to him? Because he's sobbing his eyes out in there."

"I said he'd be lucky to get in a relationship and I may have insinuated that he's ugly."

"Louis what the fuck!? You and I both know he isn't so why would you say something like that to him."

"I was angry. And I didn't think he'd take it to heart."

"Of course he would, you know how sensitive that boy is." Liam sighed, shaking his head at Louis. "And I know he tries to make out that he's still confident but he's obviously very insecure and self-conscious."

"That's not my fault."

"Fuckin' hell Louis, just go and talk to him. Nicely."

"No, he shouldn't have been a dick."

"God just go and speak to him." Zayn groaned.

"Fine." Louis stormed into the bedroom. "Harry?"

"Go away."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Just go away."

Louis walked back out to the boys.

"There is no way you talked to him. You were in there for 2 seconds."

"He said he's fine."

"Jesus Christ. He's obviously not fine. I'm going to go and see him, and you," Liam pointed to Louis, "are going to grow a pair and stop being a prick."